Official Zelda Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Some of the stuff you can do is pretty ridiculous :RISITAS:

This game is nuts :D btw, I’m at a part with pretty awesome level design and platforming :smoke: 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

This game is nuts :D btw, I’m at a part with pretty awesome level design and platforming :smoke: 

Which region is that? I've picked up a bunch of side quests that point me towards Kakariko village in the east, so i've decided to head there next.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Some of the stuff you can do is pretty ridiculous :RISITAS:

Legend of Zelda series turned into a gimmicky open world game.

This is absolute trash.

57 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

A bit stuck in the tutorial going for the third shrine.

I guess I gotta keep exploring. I get to the top by eating hot peppers, but then to reach the actual shrine, you gotta climb an icy mountain.

Here’s a tip, there are parts of the mountain that aren't icy... Look closely. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

Lmfao! I thought I was playing the Wind Temple…only to realize that was just the path to the Wind Temple. God damn :wow2:

That's the spoiler I was alluding to a few weeks ago. 

The paths to get to your destination sometimes are are so robust and intricate it might as well be an outdoor dungeon. 

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's the spoiler I was alluding to a few weeks ago. 

The paths to get to your destination sometimes are are so robust and intricate it might as well be an outdoor dungeon. 

That was awesome! 

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here’s a tip, there are parts of the mountain that aren't icy... Look closely. 

lmfao, I just chopped trees and made a big ass log to lean onto the mountain and climb from there. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Which region is that? I've picked up a bunch of side quests that point me towards Kakariko village in the east, so i've decided to head there next.

Spoiler

rito village

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Lmfao! I thought I was playing the Wind Temple…only to realize that was just the path to the Wind Temple. God damn :wow2:

That’s where I’m at currently lol. With tullin or whatever?

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

That’s where I’m at currently lol. With tullin or whatever?

ya. dope af area. i'm at the boss. i had to put it on hold to work a bit.

beat my first temple. it was smaller than i expected (that's what she said), but well-designed. the path leading up to it made the whole experience pretty great. the boss was easy, but fun.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

beat my first temple. it was smaller than i expected (that's what she said), but well-designed. the path leading up to it made the whole experience pretty great. the boss was easy, but fun.

The temple I did took me around 2 hours. Though I guess it can vary depending on if you get stuck or if you manage to find shortcuts with your powers and zonai devices.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The temple I did took me around 2 hours. Though I guess it can vary depending on if you get stuck or if you manage to find shortcuts with your powers and zonai devices.

i think the one is did was short because of the trek it took to get there, which was easily the highlight imo.