LMFAO TSHBFR! Tears of the Sheepdom best on PC!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even when they win they lose

This thread in a nutshell….        Lemshit retards pretending to be Sheep after Redflop’s monumental flop.   *cough* Cuckstz and Lemij *cough*

Tears of Jehury: Best on PC  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

he literally pretended to not see my post:tom:he got so mad he blacked out

or his uncle cut off his cell phone service so he didn't see my post.........either scenario is likely:drake:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he literally pretended to not see my post:tom:he got so mad he blacked out

or his uncle cut off his cell phone service so he didn't see my post.........either scenario is likely:drake:

He had to erase my entire post, change the subject, and spam smilies. All because his primary way of gaming is by streaming gamepass games… TO HIS PHONE 

lmao-dead.gif

he still hasn’t played totk , GameStop wouldn’t give him the store credit he needed to afford it :kaz:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

oh man, he's now screaming because I reminded him that he doesn't even own the phone line that he's posting from:tom:

all because he's mad from yesterday, since he touched his nephews controller once didn't fool anybody:drake:

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Why not just let me know what's wrong with it like a normal person?

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I would say that he's pretending to play dumb............but then again, he's the one trying to play Zelda with an 8BitDo controller, and he spent $3000 so that he can convert his PC to a Switch.

So, I don't think he's pretending.:tom:

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Tears of

hermits angry over a Switch getting a perfect 10 game, while they have nothing.:trump:

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Also I only see high reviews for 8bitdo ultimate

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Well, its not like you're seeing any reviews for good PC games.:tom:

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Why not just let me know what's wrong with it like a normal person?

Bcause there's nothing wrong with it.

I think he's trying to laugh at the idea of using a 3rd party controller to play Zelda...which is retarded since that pile or shit brick that comes with the Switch is an abomination of a controller.

11 hours ago, Remij said:

YFu5_fUNXoAIU9RB.thumb.jpg.58ef4132b61748d6d22321c5c305fae8.jpg

:hest: Tears of impotent rage.

:kaz: He's mad I exposed him. He doesn't know I also post on Iconera, difference is I'm not banned there and I don't run there when I've been owned here. You ran away for months to escape getting raped every day here and then they banned your retarded ass over there so you came crawling back here, how embarrassing :mj:

Xbox has been getting raped the entire year, you couldn't take the ownage so you ran away with your dick tucked in along with Dynaflop to find refuge in Iconera. If that's not extreme cowardice nothing else is. You're a joke here and an even bigger joke on Iconera :fatcruise:

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Bcause there's nothing wrong with it.

I think he's trying to laugh at the idea of using a 3rd party controller to play Zelda...which is retarded since that pile or shit brick that comes with the Switch is an abomination of a controller.

LOL butthurt tag-teamers trying to help each other out

:tom:hilarious how after I started laughing at him........he upgraded his controller model name

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL butthurt tag-teamers trying to help each other out

:tom:hilarious how after I started laughing at him........he upgraded his controller model name

People in glass houses Jeremy...

The Switch controller sucks. I'm sure that doesn't affect you though, because you bought the pro controller, because thats what happens with Nintendo, you aleays need to buy something to fix the purposeful design flaw. Shit controller, shit iterations of initial hardware. It's all part of being a Sheep.

Bored Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations