Diablo 4 GS review - 8.0

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoguhts:   Level 58 now, just doing nightmare dungeons (~tier 13-15 depending on the key I have available. Pretty mixed on the game overall....the action stuff is great, the rpg stuff is

Can't get over how ugly the female druids are. The men are ugly but fuck the women are god damn ogres     

Today is early access day 😌

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Finished the first act at lvl 28. Trying to clean up any missing side quests I can do. Some i've found are locked because I have to complete a stronghold first. Are those basically just larger dungeons?

No, they're basically just an area of the map that you have to clear out.  Usually a few points of interest inside the area, then a boss fight.  After you complete them some folk move back in and set up shop... and they also open up some usually smaller type dungeons which aren't very big.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Any tips for finding Lilith Statues?

Well, you could always just look at maps online... lol

But other than that... get to the end of Act 3, get the mount and then explore.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No, they're basically just an area of the map that you have to clear out.  Usually a few points of interest inside the area, then a boss fight.  After you complete them some folk move back in and set up shop... and they also open up some usually smaller type dungeons which aren't very big.

ah, i see. I actually find the dungeons to be the least interesting part of the game. Almost all of them have followed the same template, you go straight until you find a locked door, then you head either left or right to find the means to unlock it. All while fighting waves of the same mobs of enemies. It can be pretty mind numbing.

• Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

ah, i see. I actually find the dungeons to be the least interesting part of the game. Almost all of them have followed the same template, you go straight until you find a locked door, then you head either left or right to find the means to unlock it. All while fighting waves of the same mobs of enemies. It can be pretty mind numbing.

Yeah definitely.  Which is why you shouldn't bother checking every part, smashing every crate/urn and all that shit.  Just run through them.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm finally starting act 3 lol. I found every lillith altar in fractured peaks and scosglen. 

Jesus lmao.  What level are you?

I'm 53 and I'm a bit into Act 6 now, basically been running around doing side quests because I know it's going to be the end of the game soon.  I honestly should just finish it and then switch to WT3.  I need better loot :mad: 

Finally finished Zelda. Gonna download this tonight. Played the beta, but no other Diablos. 

Any tips? 

also gonna be playing with the girl on and off (couch co op but we do have two Xboxes as well and the ps5). Does she need to have her own account or can she just log in as a guest? If she ever wants to play solo, will progress save for her or just for me, the party leader? 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Jesus lmao.  What level are you?

I'm 53 and I'm a bit into Act 6 now, basically been running around doing side quests because I know it's going to be the end of the game soon.  I honestly should just finish it and then switch to WT3.  I need better loot :mad: 

53 🙂 i have a very good synergistic build with my Storm Druid 

Edited by Cooke
  • dead 1