No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Its the same formula they've been using since for decades, but it gets more dumbed down each time.

Anyone remember lemmings like jonb and lemij calling oblivion, fallout 4 or skyrim gotg? No? Me neither, but now that m$ owns them they need to put all their eggs in this basket :drake:

Oblivion was TRASH. I remember FatherChristmas bought that game from me and he never sent me the 10 dollars. ROFL

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I like how you get predicably butthurt every time someone expresses interest in something Xbox....

...meanwhile you're playing their games on your phone and ignoring you POS5 :mickey: 

No, if you read my post in this thread, I'm not remotely butthurt.

You're projecting because I brought up how its painfully obvious that you have pent-up butthurt.

Oh man, you're so angry that you're even attempting Ghost talking points. Wow, you must not be thinking straight. LOL

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Its the same formula they've been using since for decades, but it gets more dumbed down each time.

Anyone remember lemmings like jonb and lemij calling oblivion, fallout 4 or skyrim gotg? No? Me neither, but now that m$ owns them they need to put all their eggs in this basket :drake:

Am I calling Starfield GOTY? :cosby2: 

God damn you're desperate as hell for an argument and a win :D 

Once again, I'll reiterate that I am happy that this game LOOKS finished.

And not only that, but they had time to put some polish into it.

It looks very competent, all-around.

What the actual moment-to-moment game will feel like, we'll see when we're actually playing the game. And hopefully I'll be more disciplined with avoiding my typical "scour every fucking inch and look into every crate and box" routine that I typically have with Bethesda games. Because thats how you quickly find out that the "go exploring on your own" aspect is a bunch of empty calorie content.

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

Am I calling Starfield GOTY? :cosby2: 

God damn you're desperate as hell for an argument and a win :D 

Boy that hype died down pretty quick :trump2:

Edited by TLHBO
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Boy that hype died down pretty quick :trump2:

God damn you're a fucking clown.  The game is going to be massive.  It's going to sell millions upon millions of copies, and spike GamePass sales.....  

Me saying that, isn't saying "IT'S GOT GOTY ON LOCK!!@!" :adhd:  

Everyone already knows that Zelda is the GOTY and nothing else is even going to come close to touching it in nominations and wins... so miss me with that BS bitch :facep: 

55 minutes ago, Remij said:

Starfield is INSTANTLY top seller on Steam, and is the most wishlisted game on Steam as well... :drake: 

FyXqgZBX0AA5lA3?format=jpg&name=large

Excellent news, all them people can skip the xbox :glad:

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sales matter again!!! Lol

I don't even know what the hell you're going on about.  But I DO remember you guys going on about how GamePass will kill this games sales. :romantears:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Starfield is INSTANTLY top seller on Steam, and is the most wishlisted game on Steam as well... :drake: 

well, yeah, because PC gamers ain't got shit to actually look forward to.

And, PC gamers aren't interested in signing up for GamePass, and will probably look to mods to fix whatever shortcomings this game will have.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I don't even know what the hell you're going on about.  But I DO remember you guys going on about how GamePass will kill this games sales. :romantears:

Nope, nobody said that in that way

I love how you just tried to lie and put words in other people's mouths.

We said that GamePass is a terrible business models for gamers and will cause developers to make shittier games.

And........well...............we can see Xbox get on gamepass after 2018 and see their games output after 2018 to easily prove that theory correct.