No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you haven't.  Again, it's easily verifiable.  You have not played more than 102 hours of games in 2023.  Not even close bitch.

But I do see that you've been playing Gears of War Remastered recently!:lawl: 

Jerrys a lemming :rofls:

• Geese 1
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Neither has he.:drake:

No, sweetie you're wrong. Just like he is.

Please.............continue getting angry on his behalf, boy I sure would hate to see that :mjgrin:

I just posted proof moron... he's put 102 hours into BG3 alone... :drake: :lemming: 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, lemmings best way to try and bring me down.

.....say that I'm like them :kaz:

I really don't understand how they convinced themselves to attempt this strategy more than once.

You've spent more time playing Xbox games in 2023 than you have Playstation :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

37 hours in Grounded OMFG!!!   :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Screenshot-2023-09-03-171740.png

LOL he's never going to recover from this :mj:  Meanwhile Demon's Souls, Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal, GT7, God of War Ragnarok go unplayed... collecting dust :lawl: :lawl: 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You've spent more time playing Xbox games in 2023 than you have Playstation :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

37 hours in Grounded OMFG!!!   :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Screenshot-2023-09-03-171740.png

LOL he's never going to recover from this :mj:  Meanwhile Demon's Souls, Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal, GT7, God of War Ragnarok go unplayed... collecting dust :lawl: :lawl: 

He is still trying so hard, and he's already angry.

Thanks for proviing part of how he's wrong, and you're wrong as well.

This is a Starfield thread, and they are both try to talk about me as hard as they can.

And its not even working.:kaz:

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Gears of War LMAO. 

Yup, its a co-op game my buddy wanted for this weekend to play because he got tired of the 85+ hours we've spent in Valheim:banderoos:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

LMFAO Jerry has been GROUNDED :rofls: Probably begging on reddit for a game pass code to play Starfield :rofl:

LOL he thinks he's found an opening

They're both going to work together, for the next 45 minutes, as hard as they can.

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

.....as.............we...........enter..........day.......four........of..........their......meltdown:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He is still trying so hard, and he's already angry.

Thanks for proviing part of how he's wrong, and you're wrong as well.

This is a Starfield thread, and they are both try to talk about me as hard as they can.

I'm going to keep talking about you too non gamer fake xbot bitch :tom: 

Starfield is no Grounded huh Jer :rofls: :rofl: 

Oh many, look at this butthurt

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

LMFAO MELTDOWN

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm going to keep talking about you too non gamer fake xbot bitch :tom: 

Starfield is no Grounded huh Jer :rofls: :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Jerrys "buddy" :rofl:💦

I said it before, and I was 100% correct.

This has been a guuuuuuuuuuuuuuud Labor Day weekend:blessed:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofls: :rofls: :rofl:

You have to love how the lemmings play make-believe.

Didn't flop? My man this was xbox's last stand, and it pulled in 7/10 on the biggest sites. It's not even AA, traditionally in systemwars games like this wouldnt have even got a mention.

Its a forgettable flop not worth the price of admission.

Let him cope. 

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Remi going after profiles again I see.

image.gif.b5542d726a36abe831b1353fe3db789f.gif

Fuck yall. This place stalked and copied his twitter. These people here go place to place to get pics and info on people every chance they get. Open profiles is nothing. These wierdos would sent shit in a bag to others houses if they could. Buffoons 

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

Fuck yall. This place stalked and copied his twitter. These people here go place to place to get pics and info on people every chance they get. Open profiles is nothing. These wierdos would sent shit in a bag to others houses if they could. Buffoons 

Yeah, it's hilarious how Jerry stalked a twitter profile of mine for months, posted about it here behind my back while I wasn't posting here... and gets bitch blasted because I post his public gaming profile that tracks GAMES... :mj: 

I remember Firetard laughing about the twitter posts of mine which Jerry posted here too...  It's all fun when it's them... but when you do it back  "bubu he's running to profiles again :tear2:"

It's very simple... don't call out people for the games they play... if you're not willing to have it thrown back in your face.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, it's hilarious how Jerry stalked a twitter profile of mine for months, posted about it here behind my back while I wasn't posting here... and gets bitch blasted because I post his public gaming profile that tracks GAMES... :mj: 

I remember Firetard laughing about the twitter posts of mine which Jerry posted here too...  It's all fun when it's them... but when you do it back  "bubu he's running to profiles again :tear2:"

It's very simple... don't call out people for the games they play... if you're not willing to have it thrown back in your face.

Dont start nun, wont be nun 💁‍♂️

• Upvote 1