Starfield locked to 4K 30fps on Series X and 1440p 30 on Series S

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

There was never a chance this would be anything buy 30fps

Yea.  I'm just fucking around anyway.. 30fps will be perfectly fine for this type of game.. as long as it's locked and not dropping to the 20s like some of those clips looked like lol.

Just now, Remij said:

Yea.  I'm just fucking around anyway.. 30fps will be perfectly fine for this type of game.. as long as it's locked and not dropping to the 20s like some of those clips looked like lol.

Presentation looked cool but I am still wary of what the final product is gonna be. I can't see a smooth launch tbh, on any platform. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Presentation looked cool but I am still wary of what the final product is gonna be. I can't see a smooth launch tbh, on any platform. 

Well, it's more ambitious than most games so it's to be expected.  We'll see how it goes lol

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, it's more ambitious than most games so it's to be expected.  We'll see how it goes lol

Defs ambitious but that's only a positive if it doesn't crumble under those ambitions. Been many such a case. But yeah they've definitely given it enough time to cook. Hopefully makes the landing. 

Matt Booty said on the podcast with GiantBomb that if they released the game today it would have the fewest bugs of any Bethesda releases at launch.

“Todd will tell you I think on Starfield we’ve been engaged since early last year and I hope that it shows up in terms of how stable the game is, what they’re able to put on screen in terms of graphics but even a little bit also, what it means to be a first party game.”

Finally, Booty made the claim that Starfield is shaping up to be the best-performing Bethesda game at launch of all time. “If it shipped today, it would have the fewest bugs a Bethesda game has ever shipped with.”

https://www.dexerto.com/starfield/starfield-xbox-series-x-s-performance-confirmed-full-fps-details-2173395/

We'll see about that Matt. :reg: 

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Matt Booty said on the podcast with GiantBomb that if they released the game today it would have the fewest bugs of any Bethesda releases at launch.

https://www.dexerto.com/starfield/starfield-xbox-series-x-s-performance-confirmed-full-fps-details-2173395/

We'll see about that Matt. :reg: 

Well it has been delayed about 50 times so maybe there's some truth to it :den:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Well it has been delayed about 50 times so maybe there's some truth to it :den:

This is why its so funny seeing the fanboys acting like this game is an automatic top contender for GOTY

Their pointing to news like this like as if they are landmark accomplishments.

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is why its so funny seeing the fanboys acting like this game is an automatic top contender for GOTY

Their pointing to news like this like as if they are landmark accomplishments.

Certainly more of a contender than Spider-Man 2 :tom: