50 days of Gamepass for $9

Bargin bin gaming. Nothing more pathetic than watching a multi-trillion dollar corp who thinks they can push around governments and regulators begging year after year for people to sign up to Gamepass.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Suggestion when posting links. Delete all the shit after the question mark. It’s just tracking data shit and is unnecessary. :] 

This is Ghostz, he's probably getting a couple of cents everytime someone clicks the link :drake:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Casual said:

meh not really worth it, nothing on gamepass till at least fall.

yeah, September- November will be legit af. Lies of P, Persona 5 Tactica and Stalker 2 :wow2: Starflop too, if it ends up actually being good.

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, September- November will be legit af. Lies of P, Persona 5 Tactica and Stalker 2 :wow2: Starflop too, if it ends up actually being good.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up about Stalker 2. The fact that it wasn’t at the Xbox showcase isn’t a good sign, I expect it to be delayed to 2024.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wouldn’t get my hopes up about Stalker 2. The fact that it wasn’t at the Xbox showcase isn’t a good sign, I expect it to be delayed to 2024.

yeah, i added it, but i'm expecting a delay too. lies and persona will own, though.

• Like 1