Purchased my first Rolex

Rewarded myself with a 2022 Rolex Submariner (Date)

A little backstory, after a couple very difficult years with a business partner that amounted to no real growth, being on the brink of going out of business, and finding out my business partner was in negotiations behind my back to sell the company (it never would have happened, I never would have agreed)

I sold my vehicle, borrowed some money, and bought the company. Here we are less than a year later, I’ve  turned the company around.  Payed off the loans, Nearly tripled our sales, and lowered my overhead (he was the overhead)

Being able to purchase this feels good! And honestly a little bit of an F you to my ex business partner (we are not on speaking terms)

Bigger and better things to come !

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Watches don't appeal to me at all, but congrats on the accomplishment and the fuck you at your ex-partner. Is he aware of how successful the business has been without him?

He’s aware,  he won’t go to the damn bank with me to get him off the account…

he’s my cousin/godson btw..

currently in the middle of opening a new bank account elsewhere and moving everything there..

13 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

He’s aware,  he won’t go to the damn bank with me to get him off the account…

he’s my cousin/godson btw..

currently in the middle of opening a new bank account elsewhere and moving everything there..

Damn, that's pretty fucked up. Hope you get everything moved over and keep stunting on this clown.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Rolex is still a thing? That seems so 90s LOL.

I don't even get the point of a watch anymore. Everyone just checks their phone. 

That’s how I feel. I haven’t worn a watch in forever. 

Nice purchase, it's an easy conversation starter if you try to associate or recognize people that got some money or business. 

Personally I'm not a fan of how they look but the brand's been going through an upward trend compared to when I was younger, it's a safe investment either way 👍

Not wearing a watch is just gay brokie energy lmao :hehe:

But still not as bad as wearing a smartwatch :fag:

18 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nice purchase, it's an easy conversation starter if you try to associate or recognize people that got some money or business. 

Personally I'm not a fan of how they look but the brand's been going through an upward trend compared to when I was younger, it's a safe investment either way 👍

Not wearing a watch is just gay brokie energy lmao :hehe:

But still not as bad as wearing a smartwatch :fag:

Definitely a safe investment.   From what I’m seeing only Rolex, Patek Phillips, and Audemars Piquet retain their value or go up in price. 

Im sure there’s a couple

more I’m missing tho 

10 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

Definitely a safe investment.   From what I’m seeing only Rolex, Patek Phillips, and Audemars Piquet retain their value or go up in price. 

Im sure there’s a couple

more I’m missing tho 

I like the look of Omega watches better they're close to entry level Rolex's in price, but I'd still get a Rolex over one if I had to choose.

Everybody knows Rolex by now that's also their main appeal and strength and you can get one that's not so ridiculously expensive that you don't wear them every day.
Either way they're nice things to have you feel great when you have that little extra touch to complete your outfit of the day  :face: