Starfield coming to PlayStation confirmed (FTC: Xbox Making Starfield and Redfall Exclusive 'Powerful Evidence' Against Activision-Blizzard Merger)

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Is a superior source than you

No he isn't, he's already been discredited, and he's been fanboying since the CMA decision.

Try again, second-class citizen:drake:

Its so funny seeing them strike-out over and over.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Microsoft wins FTC fight to buy Activision Blizzard - The Verge

FTC murdering the Sheep here:   "Nintendo's console should not be compared to Xbox and Playstation"   Switch confirmed by the US state not to be a "high performance console"

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Is a superior source than you with more credentials.  Where is your law degree? I expect a screenshot of your degree in your next post if you think your opinion is superior than his legal analysis if this court case thus far.

Michigan Business Attorney | Hoeg Law | Official Website

Some more bangers to own you with,

oTszExv.png

:tom:

Hush, distant second place SW warrior.

JERRY, you distant second place SW 30 fps Warrior....you have 24 hours to post that you have a legal degree of the same caliber or higher of Richard Heog. Until then, you are my bitch:

oTszExv.png

The clock is ticking. 

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

JERRY, you have 24 hours to post

No, you don't have one.

and posting discredited people who have already been caught as MS shills doesn't work, either.

Go cry somewhere else, second-class................soon to be THIRD-CLASS citizen.:banderoos:

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That must be how long you'll be crying.

I love how you couldn't debunk anything I had to say.............thanks for losing.

And thanks even more for running to an already-discredited source, to confirm that you're crying.:hest:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That must be how long you'll be crying.

I love how you couldn't debunk anything I had to say.............thanks for losing.

And thanks even more for running to an already-discredited source, to confirm that you're crying.:hest:

And you didn't debunk anything the legal expert had to say about this specific case. He knows more than you, where is your law degree?

23 Hours and 53 Minutes to post your legal credentials, or admit he knows more than you on this.

Also,

Activision Tells Employees FTC Claims Are 'Factually Weak and Legally a Stretch' - IGN

TRUE.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Activision also told their employees that they didn't break and harassment and work ethics rules

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he went from attempting to quote a discredited "legal expert"............to quoting Activision management

And here I thought he couldn't sound more desperate:hest:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he went from attempting to quote a discredited "legal expert"

I'll keep quoting him until you debunk him with either your own legal analysis (which would require you proving you have acquired a legal degree, which I HIGHLY doubt given your IQ level) OR citing your own legal expert.

Until then this debate has been lost by you, quite easily.

oTszExv.png

23 Hours and 46 minutes. Time is running out Jerry.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I'll keep quoting him until you debunk him

Don't need to since he was already debunked with the CMA decision:tom:

Thanks for confirming that you will keep running to known discredited losers.............people like you.:banderoos:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which is better than 

Post a screenshot of your law degree if you want me to take your opinion of the trial thus far more seriously than that of a seasoned legal expert.

It's that simple.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Post a screenshot

Nope, you already lost when I told you YOU ARE RELYING ON SOMEBODY WHO WAS ALREADY PROVEN WRONG.

You just attempted to run away from that.

Congratulations...........that's where you lost the argument.

:blessed:

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you already lost when I told you YOU ARE RELYING ON SOMEBODY WHO WAS ALREADY PROVEN WRONG.

You just attempted to run away from that.

Congratulations...........that's where you lost the argument.

philsuit.png

Going to be hilarious watching the FTC lose this case...  their arguments are as pathetic as yours are :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

philsuit.png

Going to be hilarious watching the FTC lose this case...  their arguments are as pathetic as yours are :geese: 

LOL he's now ran to "jus' WAIT!"

:lawl:guess he had nothing, either.

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Your L is

yours

....since you just attempted to rely on somebody who's already been proven wrong.

And when I said that specific sentence............you ran away and didn't address

Thanks for confirming that you lost this argument. Now you have my permission to go and cry somewhere else.

• Sad 1