Starfield coming to PlayStation confirmed (FTC: Xbox Making Starfield and Redfall Exclusive 'Powerful Evidence' Against Activision-Blizzard Merger)

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious seeing him suddenly turn into a law expert...............who clearly doesn't know shit, and is repeating stupid youtube theories.

And its very obvious that Microsoft wasn't trying to corner the market.

They were talking about buying out Activision BEFORE the Zenimax acquisition.

So its obvious that their plan was to start buying multiple publishers, one after another, in quick succession.

Absolutely fantastic that the CMA stopped their anti-competitive losers right in their tracks.

It's hilarious to see you guys get your hopes up... over shit that's already been dismissed by this very judge :lawl: 

The other arguments that the FTC are making, are beyond pathetic, and the judge is going to see right through it.

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Microsoft wins FTC fight to buy Activision Blizzard - The Verge

FTC murdering the Sheep here:   "Nintendo's console should not be compared to Xbox and Playstation"   Switch confirmed by the US state not to be a "high performance console"

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

The other arguments that the FTC are making, are beyond pathetic, and the judge is going to see right through it.

LOL, he's literally pretending to act like an expert on things he knows absolutely nothing about.:hest:

On 2023-06-21 at 12:56 PM, Remij said:

There's nothing NEW about them.  We already knew every angle they were taking with this case :drake: 

Your "new evidence" is literally shit that was from the gamers lawsuit and already dismissed by this exact same judge... and she JUST fucked them again, as they were trying to join in on this PI hearing :tom: 

Booty is getting drilled for this very email. :tom: 

Also, add The Outer Worlds 2 to being confirmed for PlayStation 5. :bena: 

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Booty is getting drilled for this very email. :tom: 

Also, add The Outer Worlds 2 to being confirmed for PlayStation 5. :bena: 

He didn't get drilled at all :tom: 

And your tweet literally says a decision hasn't been made yet.  Maybe if Xbox gets Activision they'll throw Sony a bone :hest: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

And your tweet literally says a decision hasn't been made yet.  Maybe if Xbox gets Activision they'll throw Sony a bone :hest: 

It's a play on the topic title.

11 hours ago, Remij said:

weren't you the one who said that the Matt Booty quote that was previously redacted and JUST SO HAPPENED to be un-redacted earlier this week had nothing to do with the FTC's legal proceedings, eh law expert?

Gee, I wonder WHY THE QUOTE FROM ANOTHER COURT CASE got un-redacted this week?:drake:

Because it was going to be used by the FTC when grilling Matt Booty. Gee, the very opposite of what you claimed, happened.:bena:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

weren't you the one who said that the Matt Booty quote that was previously redacted and JUST SO HAPPENED to be un-redacted earlier this week had nothing to do with the FTC's legal proceedings, eh law expert?

Gee, I wonder WHY THE QUOTE FROM ANOTHER COURT CASE got un-redacted this week?:drake:

Because it was going to be used by the FTC when grilling Matt Booty. Gee, the very opposite of what you claimed, happened.:bena:

No, I said the judge already dismissed the case from which that document was brought up originally... if it didn't make a difference in that case, it's not going to here.  It's literally the same judge.. and the FTC failed miserably to grill Matt Booty about anything, MS's lawyers were easily able to explain it away on redirect :reg: 

It came and went like the fart in the wind that it was... and you guys were acting like it was a smoking gun :lawl: 

42 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Doesn'tknowthelawmij :rofls: 

If i weed enuf tweeter comments i know da law all da sudden :diplo:

:jordan3:

If I was saying the FTC was winning this case you idiots wouldn't be saying shit about my knowledge of teh lawz :tear2: 

:tom: 

8 hours ago, Remij said:

If I was saying the FTC was winning this case you idiots wouldn't be saying shit about my knowledge of teh lawz :tear2: 

Bu bu bu :tear2:

Doesntknowthelawmij :rofls:

13 hours ago, Remij said:

No, I said the judge already dismissed the case from which that document was brought up originally... if it didn't make a difference in that case, it's not going to here.  It's literally the same judge.. and the FTC failed miserably to grill Matt Booty about anything, MS's lawyers were easily able to explain it

No they weren't "easily able to explain it"

They actually got themselves caught in a contradiction.

Matt Booty tried to say that making games exclusive was "an old strategy".

Starfield. A 2023 game.......hello???????

If it's an old strategy, why are they still employing it in late 2023 for an already delayed game?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

We are going to make you look as stupid as Matt Booty.

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Bu bu bu :tear2:

Doesntknowthelawmij :rofls:

For the past two years, he's told us he's not a lemming,  yet defends Xbox more than anybody.

And here we are, in 2023, and who do we see on this forum LITERALLY TYPING STUPID THEORIES about "this injection is ACTUALLY GOOD NEWS FOR MS!" ??????

Lemij the "I'm not a lemming" lemming.