Final Fantasy 16- 9 @ GS (TLHBR)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat Witcher 3 and BotW not because I liked them, but because I wanted to hate them from a place of completeness. I want to hate complete this game but it's just so fucking boring that I don't think

WaitC, PC's best and most consistent exclusive title

This game sucks.

Posted Images

Really enjoying the game, it just continues to pick up steam as it goes on. I think I'm about halfway? Maybe a little less.

Spoiler

just past the ifrit vs. ifrit fight.

Every environment is more impressive than the last, the soundtrack is great, im really having fun with the battle system, it's shallow as shit but it's just fun to zone out to and watch the spectacle.

Edited by Casual
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The lack of discussion on this forum related to a recently released main entry FF game is kind of crazy :ben: 

I can’t really play it for at least a few months. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The lack of discussion on this forum related to a recently released main entry FF game is kind of crazy :ben: 

Half the "PS gamers" here don't even play games and some of them haven't even turned their console on in months...  The rest of us are either playing other shit because this game is on a console we don't own, or it simply isn't enticing enough when people are still playing Zelda and Diablo. :shrug: 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve been crazy busy with work and have family in town until July 6th so I got interrupted with my playing. :mjcry:

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This game sucks. :ben:

A strong word :ben: Im enjoying it. but its not exactly sucking me in like past FF games. But Im only 10 hours so I still have a lot left.

It might be too much of an action game and not enough of a RPG. I think thats one criticism i've been seeing and expect to see more of.

On 2023-06-21 at 1:47 PM, -GD-X said:

LMFAO! shut the fuck up with that shit :D you used to be racist af :D  acting like some woke ass cracka :D

Lol yes ghostz is racist af, and he can barely read so lol at him complementing the writing. he did make a small point despite his insincerity. The director of the game or whatever pretending that a fucking Final Fantasy game has to adhere to reality is a joke. 

But like it's no secret Japanese creators don't really value black and brown characters and also have some weird obsession with turn-of-the century and middle ages Europe. 

It is what it is. Although it doesn't affect game quality and no game should lose review points for it, it's still pretty cringe. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe because it has very little to do with being a proper Final Fantasy game.

FFVII on PSOne didn't sell 13m copies in a much smaller market than today because it was a pseudo action game. This series lacks a strong gameplay identity. It does nothing for me and I have been playing the series for three decades. 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Maybe because it has very little to do with being a proper Final Fantasy game.

FFVII on PSOne didn't sell 13m copies in a much smaller market than today because it was a pseudo action game. This series lacks a strong gameplay identity. It does nothing for me and I have been playing the series for three decades. 

Its very much Final Fantasy. Its just light on the RPG elements, but then again so was XV.