I'm collecting X360 games while they're cheap. Any recommendations?

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

It would still be good to know what's worth a few hundred bucks at least. Just give me some titles, I'll check. Yes, GB/GBA are quite valuable complete in box. Not so much for loose cartridges but not bad either for some specific games. 

I think I had basically thrown all the GB/GBA games into a ziplock and thats it :D no original boxes. I do have all the boxes for all of the other games I have. DS, 3DS, Vita, PS1 (most cases damaged/cracked), PS2, 360, PS3, Wii, WiiU.

I also have to find my PSP games. I think I might have stored them with the GB stuff. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except you  Buying up shitty 360 games and playing Killzone over Godlurs Gate 

I remember my roommate when i was young found out how to dl DC games. I had one of those old CD binders, the big fat ones with a zipper...filled with games. Thats how we discovered Guilty Gear.  

Funny story, but I had a thing for this girl in 3rd grade and we would talk about games sometimes and I offered to let her borrow some N64 games. I basically gave her a box of my favorites, and she ne

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think I had basically thrown all the GB/GBA games into a ziplock and thats it :D no original boxes. I do have all the boxes for all of the other games I have. DS, 3DS, Vita, PS2, 360, PS3, Wii, WiiU.

I also have to find my PSP games. I think I might have stored them with the GB stuff.

Speaking of PSP, I saw in store the other day a copy of Persona 1 and another of Persona 2 for PSP. 250$ CAD each. Some of the more expensive PSP game I know of. Nintendo stuff is just the best though, they just keep gaining value.

I wish I had kept my stuff like you, I traded so much good stuff at Gamestop. 

• Upvote 1

Funny story, but I had a thing for this girl in 3rd grade and we would talk about games sometimes and I offered to let her borrow some N64 games. I basically gave her a box of my favorites, and she never returned them. She started avoiding me throughout the school year but I still tried to ask her about the games at least once a month. Then she ended up switching schools and right before she left she admitted that she sold all of my games :D that goddamn cunt.

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Funny story, but I had a thing for this girl in 3rd grade and we would talk about games sometimes and I offered to let her borrow some N64 games. I basically gave her a box of my favorites, and she never returned them. She started avoiding me throughout the school year but I still tried to ask her about the games at least once a month. Then she ended up switching schools and right before she left she admitted that she sold all of my games :D that goddamn cunt.

Man, that fucking cracks me up. :tom:

That was the precise moment when you learned that girls are also capable of being complete dicks. :D 

You got raped.

• Sad 1

Bought more games. I'm done for a while though. Just need New Vegas Ultimate, a Xbox 360 and I'm good to go. 

Blue Dragon (360)

Prey (360)

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Xbox)

Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage (360)

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

No Ninja Gaiden Black? :shake:

Too expensive and too many different version out there.

I still have Sigma on PS3, which is fine. I'm not a NG purist. 

On 2023-07-11 at 12:27 AM, Ramza said:

@JonbX

Dude, if you ever see this post, I would still be interested in buying out your 360 games. I'd give you a fair deal for the whole lot but I don't want any accessories or anything that can increase shipping price too much. 

This goes for anyone else as well. As long as you have paypal, I'll pay you upfront and I expect you to hold your end of the deal. Only old members I know well though. 

sure.

21 minutes ago, JonbX said:

If you just want the games, you can have them for free. Just pay shipping.

Nah man, it wouldn't feel right. You got some decent stuff like DoDodonpachi. 

@sugarhigh

Finally bought a PS3 game. I manage to get the God of War Collection (PS2 GoW 1 and 2 in HD) for cheap. B) 

Also bought

Reservoir Dogs (Xbox)

Fight Club (Xbox)

I couldn't believe either movie actually had an official licensed game. :kaz:  Will look great on my wall next to 007 From Russia With Love. B) 

Also bought Indiana Jones and The Emperor Tomb (Xbox), this one is pricey and I got it at a good price. 

Edited by Ramza
On 2023-07-12 at 9:25 PM, Ramza said:

Yeah, gonna pick up a used 360 at a local shop soon enough. The quality of games matter very little, it's just that I I saw Over G Fighters many times for cheap and no one seems to have anything good to say about it. 

I got Ace Combat 6 to play anyway. I haven't touched that one since it came out. Looking forward to it.

Over G Fighters is a cult classic but not a "mainstreamy" game that can reap  you money, for now at least.

I got it because I wanted to get some like Aero Elite Combat Academy from PS2 to the 360.

I remember buying AC6 but didn't like the structure of the game.

To me, the best AC game is AC5, on PS2, not even the remaster.

AC7 was terrible imo.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Over G Fighters is a cult classic but not a "mainstreamy" game that can reap  you money, for now at least.

I got it because I wanted to get some like Aero Elite Combat Academy from PS2 to the 360.

I remember buying AC6 but didn't like the structure of the game.

To me, the best AC game is AC5, on PS2, not even the remaster.

AC7 was terrible imo.

Reap me money? It's worth like 5$. It's one of the cheapest 360 game around. 

AC7 is godly aside from some annoying missions. 

AC5 is probably my favorite too but I haven't played it in forever. I used to have the flight stick on PS2, that thing was so fucking cool. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

@sugarhigh

Finally bought a PS3 game. I manage to get the God of War Collection (PS2 GoW 1 and 2 in HD) for cheap. B) 

Also bought

Reservoir Dogs (Xbox)

Fight Club (Xbox)

I couldn't believe either movie actually had an official licensed game. :kaz:  Will look great on my wall next to 007 From Russia With Love. B) 

Also bought Indiana Jones and The Emperor Tomb (Xbox), this one is pricey and I got it at a good price. 

If I remember correctly Fight Club is a 1:1 fighting game with non-canon alternate endings for the characters.

• aitch 1
On 2023-07-12 at 9:49 PM, Twinblade said:

I’m sorry, but I legit died laughing out loud :-*