I'm collecting X360 games while they're cheap. Any recommendations?

@JonbX

Dude, if you ever see this post, I would still be interested in buying out your 360 games. I'd give you a fair deal for the whole lot but I don't want any accessories or anything that can increase shipping price too much. 

This goes for anyone else as well. As long as you have paypal, I'll pay you upfront and I expect you to hold your end of the deal. Only old members I know well though. 

Edited by Ramza
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except you  Buying up shitty 360 games and playing Killzone over Godlurs Gate 

I remember my roommate when i was young found out how to dl DC games. I had one of those old CD binders, the big fat ones with a zipper...filled with games. Thats how we discovered Guilty Gear.  

Funny story, but I had a thing for this girl in 3rd grade and we would talk about games sometimes and I offered to let her borrow some N64 games. I basically gave her a box of my favorites, and she ne

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Original Xbox and 360 are fine to collect for. OG Xbox has some pricey stuff. 360 games are valued lower than their PS3 counterparts but they follow similar increase in value. The time to collect for PS3 has pretty much passed. 360 will be in a similar situation in a few years. 

It's Xbox One and Series X where I can't see a future for collectors. No exclusives whatsoever is gonna harm that platform appeal quite a lot. The only exclusive I know on Xbone is Rare Replay collection... That's just fucking sad. 

And yeah, 360 faulty hardware is not helping. But like you said there's the slim model and Xbone also has BC for a lot of games. 

Must be a regional thing. Og xbox games aren't worth shit here aside from a select few, which don't reach crazy prices anyway.

PS3 is still easy to collect for here too. I've been picking up a few while its still possible, games that don't have a PC port. Maybe the 360 runs a few fps better but that console is an abomination :pavarotti: I'd rather own them on a console I like which is more reliable.

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Must be a regional thing. Og xbox games aren't worth shit here aside from a select few, which don't reach crazy prices anyway.

PS3 is still easy to collect for here too. I've been picking up a few while its still possible, games that don't have a PC port. Maybe the 360 runs a few fps better but that console is an abomination :pavarotti: I'd rather own them on a console I like which is more reliable.

Yeah, US games are always worth more than EU. No one wants EU stuff unless forced to, like a region exclusive.

I don't care about faulty hardware, I will be selling all of it at some point. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Steel Battalion might be worth a pretty penny one day.

It's worth about 600$ right now. 

The controller bundle one I mean. Standalone game is also very expensive. 

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Oh yeah with the controller itself, I don't doubt that. But even just the game might be worth grabbing. Its only $15 new on amazon.

Oh, that's the Kinect one. I was talking about the first one on og Xbox.

There's not much interest for Kinect stuff and they came late in the 360 lifecycle so they're still easy to find. I might bite. I vaguely remember a Suda 51 Kinect game.

• Upvote 1

Bought 3 more retro games.

Medal of Honor (PS1)

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (Xbox)

Dante's Inferno (360)

bonus edit: + 007 From Russia With Love (Xbox) 

I love the cover. Never played it. 

Edited by Ramza
4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Bully: Scholarship Edition. I think it's both Xbox 360/One... if you haven't played it before.

You can still buy Bully new and sealed in store for cheap. 

And yeah, I never played Bully, always wanted to. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I was organizing my older games into storage boxes and was really hit by nostalgia for some of those. My DS/3DS collection in particular is filled with bangers.

The fuck happened to franchises like Trauma Center, man I miss those games.

Check the CIB values on pricecharting.com because you might be surprised. Nintendo fans are crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Check the CIB values on pricecharting.com because you might be surprised. Nintendo fans are crazy. 

Not trying to sell anything at the moment, just tidying up and organizing everything. Im kinda pissed though because I can’t find my GB/GBA collection. I’m sure many of those would be quite valuable today.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Not trying to sell anything at the moment, just tidying up and organizing everything. Im kinda pissed though because I can’t find my GB/GBA collection. I’m sure many of those would be quite valuable today.

It would still be good to know what's worth a few hundred bucks at least. Just give me some titles, I'll check. Yes, GB/GBA are quite valuable complete in box. Not so much for loose cartridges but not bad either for some specific games. 

• Upvote 1

Recommendations?

Whatever you can find, make a comparison to what you see online and buy it.

I had a few Xbox 360 games years ago then sold them with my 360.

A game I shouldn't have sold was Import Tuner for it.

As of now, I only have Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Over G Fighters.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Recommendations?

Whatever you can find, make a comparison to what you see online and buy it.

I had a few Xbox 360 games years ago then sold them with my 360.

A game I shouldn't have sold was Import Tuner for it.

As of now, I only have Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Over G Fighters.

Import Tuner has a pretty good value. 

Is Over G Fighters any good, it looks awful?

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Import Tuner has a pretty good value. 

Is Over G Fighters any good, it looks awful?

Are you planning to play them or just collect them?

Over G Fighter is a light combat flight sim like Aero Elite Combat Academy PS2.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are you planning to play them or just collect them?

Over G Fighter is a light combat flight sim like Aero Elite Combat Academy PS2.

Yeah, gonna pick up a used 360 at a local shop soon enough. The quality of games matter very little, it's just that I I saw Over G Fighters many times for cheap and no one seems to have anything good to say about it. 

I got Ace Combat 6 to play anyway. I haven't touched that one since it came out. Looking forward to it.