I'm collecting X360 games while they're cheap. Any recommendations?

3 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

If I remember correctly Fight Club is a 1:1 fighting game with non-canon alternate endings for the characters.

God of War Ascension is pretty expensive. It never got ported? 

I also want the PS3 Twisted Metal game. I doubt that will ever get ported. 

PS3 is turning out to have far more exclusives that I give it credit for. Killzone 2 for 5$. Not bad at all. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except you  Buying up shitty 360 games and playing Killzone over Godlurs Gate 

I remember my roommate when i was young found out how to dl DC games. I had one of those old CD binders, the big fat ones with a zipper...filled with games. Thats how we discovered Guilty Gear.  

Funny story, but I had a thing for this girl in 3rd grade and we would talk about games sometimes and I offered to let her borrow some N64 games. I basically gave her a box of my favorites, and she ne

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

God of War Ascension is pretty expensive. It never got ported? 

I also want the PS3 Twisted Metal game. I doubt that will ever get ported. 

PS3 is turning out to have far more exclusives that I give it credit for. Killzone 2 for 5$. Not bad at all. 

PS3 has a deep lineup of all kinds of collectibles. I didn't realize Ascension was expensive. Ive got like 80 PS3 discs still.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

PS3 has a deep lineup of all kinds of collectibles. I didn't realize Ascension was expensive. Ive got like 80 PS3 discs still.

Well, expensive, it's affordable, it's like 40$. GoW Origins Collection 30$ something. Not bad for used game, it's not quite PS2 territory yet in term of pricing. 

Still, something like 3D Dot Game Heroes and Lollipop Chainsaw cost the same as a full price game. lol

Really wished I had kept some games sealed. You could find 3D Dot Game Heroes for 20$ when it was at retail. 

I need a time machine. No, I'm not going to kill Hitler, I just need to go back and buy some games.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Well, expensive, it's affordable, it's like 40$. GoW Origins Collection 30$ something. Not bad for used game, it's not quite PS2 territory yet in term of pricing. 

Still, something like 3D Dot Game Heroes and Lollipop Chainsaw cost the same as a full price game. lol

Really wished I had kept some games sealed. You could find 3D Dot Game Heroes for 20$ when it was at retail. 

I need a time machine. No, I'm not going to kill Hitler, I just need to go back and buy some games.

It would be crazy to get 8 PS3s linked up on a lan doing Warhawk with 32 players. I fired it up recently and still loved it.

• Haha 1
Just now, sugarhigh said:

It would be crazy to get 8 PS3s linked up on a lan doing Warhawk with 32 players. I fired it up recently and still loved it.

Lmao. I used to destroy people online but I didn't play for long. It was fun.

I also found Starhawk while looking into PS3 games. I had completely forgotten that game existed. 

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao. I used to destroy people online but I didn't play for long. It was fun.

I also found Starhawk while looking into PS3 games. I had completely forgotten that game existed. 

It really sucks these games never came to PC. Starhawk was a good game, but a little too complicated as a Warhawk sequel. It was ahead of the curve on the whole base building thing in a multiplayer shooter.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ramza said:

Gonna get the PS4 version. I want Ascension, I don't think it will ever get ported. 

It won’t at this point. Ascension is a good game; underrated IMO. 

• Upvote 1

@Ramza I haven't visited the local mall in a while but my cousin was just there and he sent me this photo. The gamestop store closed down and a retro shop opened in its place. Apparently they're selling a ton of old games across all of the generations

dasdsad.png.7fbb6125f811926e9009041d733750da.png

I did check some of these on Pricecharting and they're being sold slightly above the market value. But they even have sealed copies of some games and I imagine being slightly ripped off in the short term might be worth it if they're expected to increase in price years from now.

• aitch 1
49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@Ramza I haven't visited the local mall in a while but my cousin was just there and he sent me this photo. The gamestop store closed down and a retro shop opened in its place. Apparently they're selling a ton of old games across all of the generations

I did check some of these on Pricecharting and they're being sold slightly above the market value. But they even have sealed copies of some games and I imagine being slightly ripped off in the short term might be worth it if they're expected to increase in price years from now.

Sometimes it's worth picking something at market value if it's in a really good mint condition.

There's some good stuff in that pic. I really want RE1 for PS1 but the big box version. It looks really cool, I'd put it on display somewhere. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Recently I downloaded Rage for Series X and wow this game must have been good back then.

I mean, the textures look washed out now but I could see a good foundation for what it was Fallout 4 later.

One of the rare 60FPS game of that era. 

The game is like 10$, I will probably get it at some point because I tried it on PC and it ran like shit. The engine they used is really weird and was made specifically for the 360/PS3 limited hardware. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

btw, I don't know if Gamestop still has the Platinum Edge membership thing but you saved like 15% on used games... I would buy  RE2 and Conker at 15% off. 

Not my best pick-up but I'm going for quantity at the cheapest prices possible. I got some of them for 5$ CAD, which is absolute chump change. 

Lost Planet 2 (360)

OXM Demo disc Holiday 2007 (360)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2 (360)

UFC Undisputed 2009 (360)

Fight Night Round 3 (360)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Xbox)

Facebreaker (360)

Resistance 2 (PS3)

• Upvote 1