So WTF happened to the SW Discord?

2 hours ago, lostfool said:

Land Rovers are simply the worst.  You should learn to do the maintenance yourself and remember most of the parts are off the shelf and used in other vehicles.  Don't get them from directly from Tata Motors. But of course if you're not capable of doing it yourself you can just get raped in the ass by the dealership.  

Let me flex in peace 

trying to annoy dark 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not using the correct channels for the right topics lol  

"We banned Dyno for racism and ignored Mala until he left" really is the best marketing a place could have.

And we've seen you too     Which made me your daddy, I wish I never had now I missed out on the Discord invite   

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes that's his excuse for getting banned at every forum he posts at. So it should sound familiar. 

Yeah a bunch of babies who act like they joined the internet 10 years ago.

"Oh my God you're hurting my feelings."

Normies shouldn't be in control of any facet of the internet. They either ruin it with corporate influence or can't handle what people say and get triggered.

Modern internet reacts to speech like it's entirely controlled by the left. If I don't like it I get rid of it or I censor it. Pussies.

Edited by DynamiteCop
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Normies shouldn't be in control of any facet of the internet. They either ruin it with corporate influence or can't handle what people say and get triggered.

Modern internet reacts to speech like it's entirely controlled by the left. If I don't like it I get rid of it or I censor it. Pussies.

So you're against "the left" and normies....so who exactly do you get along with? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're against "the left" and normies....so who exactly do you get along with? 

Normies implies mainstream retards who were the destruction of the old internet when they finally figured it out. 

They joined in droves, took over everything and turned the lot of you into pussies who coddle the worst aspects of emasculated society.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Same tired song and dance from you.  It's everyone else but you. ... Right right. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

When the reality is that people like you make up the vast majority, yes, yes it's most definitely not me.

Yes.. Every single forum is against you.

You're not the problem, it's everyone else on the internet. 

Even right leaning Neo Gaf :umad:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Normies implies mainstream retards who were the destruction of the old internet when they finally figured it out. 

They joined in droves, took over everything and turned the lot of you into pussies who coddle the worst aspects of emasculated society.

lol Ok Mr. Tate. 

On 2023-07-25 at 5:36 PM, Remij said:

I honestly just don't care to talk about life and current events and shit like that with other people online in a discord server... like I don't expect you to care about shit I've got going on in my life that I'd want to talk about, and I don't give a shit about what's going on in your lives either.  I do that with IRL people...  There's just too much noise.. and about 6 different conversations happening around you half the time, and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Madmaltese basically echoed the same thing.  If I'm online in forums or a discord server.. it's to talk about games/movies or something specific.. not to just small talk about everyday shit.

I get some people enjoy that though. :shrug: 

So how was breakfast this morning? Did you have coffee?

• Haha 1
On 2023-07-25 at 5:36 PM, Remij said:

I honestly just don't care to talk about life and current events and shit like that with other people online in a discord server... like I don't expect you to care about shit I've got going on in my life that I'd want to talk about, and I don't give a shit about what's going on in your lives either.  I do that with IRL people...  There's just too much noise.. and about 6 different conversations happening around you half the time, and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Madmaltese basically echoed the same thing.  If I'm online in forums or a discord server.. it's to talk about games/movies or something specific.. not to just small talk about everyday shit.

I get some people enjoy that though. :shrug: 

That's fair, but also middle aged men just arguing over videogames in the 4th generation of HD consoles alone is pretty silly. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's fair, but also middle aged men just arguing over videogames in the 4th generation of HD consoles alone is pretty silly. 

Oh for sure.

That's just what we do though.  It's been what we've done for the past 15+ years and I'm good with it staying about that... but I get that some of these guys aren't as interested in games anymore and still want to hang out and talk about other stuff.  It's all good.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's still preferable to political discussion with people who are already dead set on thinking you're a terrible human being with no morals simply because you hold different opinions or concerns than they do. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's still preferable to political discussion with people who are already dead set on thinking you're a terrible human being with no morals simply because you hold different opinions or concerns than they do. 

I prefer to know if someone sucks based on a more rounded view of them and not just battling someone because they like a system when we're all playing the same shit for the most part. What is even the point? Xbox loses yet another generation? It's like groundhog's day that way. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I prefer to know if someone sucks based on a more rounded view of them and not just battling someone because they like a system when we're all playing the same shit for the most part. What is even the point? Xbox loses yet another generation? It's like groundhog's day that way. 

I rather judge what games you're playing than judging you as an individual on the internet.