Guys I am scared

This is a serious topic so if you are going to be an asshole you can fuck off.  

Let me tell you about my girlfriend.  She's way out of my league.  Smart, beautiful, kind and the absolute best of us all.  She is 15 years younger than me and yes somehow finds me to be the most amazing person in her life.  Every morning for the last 3 months the first thing she tells me when she wakes up is "you're my favorite always and forever".  

Last night she collapsed and I had to do cpr on her for 10 minutes before the paramedics took over.  After another 10-15 min they got a pulse. If she wasn't so fit they may not resuscitated her.  I am devastated and scared.  

I've had four close people in my life die while I was holder their hand (my uncle, my mom, my grandmother, and my sister).  Idk if I can handle losing another loved one.  My heart can't handle it. 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I can smell your estrogen from here.

Because you hate women so bad you consider a guy thinking he landed someone out of his league is a bigger issue than his concern for  her health/life?  You think you have self confidence? 

I’m sorry to hear what you are going through lostfool, I hope she will be okay. 

I don’t know why she would collapse and need resuscitation or if that was the first time or a recurring thing. I had a roommate who, because of a car accident, would have seizures often; just falls on the floor and starts flopping like a fish out of water. It became easier to see the signs, whenever he was stressed we’d just need to be close to him as that is when it would happen, and make sure he gets through it without choking. He’d forget who we were momentarily and every time we called paramedics just in case it got worst.

He was just a roommate and not a current love of my life, and it was still scary each time, so I can’t imagine what it must feel like for you, but if it is a recurring issue she has, just keep in mind to prepare for the worst and also be hopeful she will get through this.

Edited by z,warrior
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because you hate women so bad you consider a guy thinking he landed someone out of his league is a bigger issue than his concern for  her health/life?  You think you have self confidence? 

Criticizing certain aspects about women = hating all women.

We all know your mind cant comprehend too much but please stop humiliating yourself everytime I see you.

A guy thinking he is with a girl out of his league is a problem, for him.

You should never have that mentality when you are with someone.

45 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I’m sorry to hear what you are going through lostfool, I hope she will be okay. 

I don’t know why she would collapse and need resuscitation or if that was the first time or a recurring thing. I had a roommate who, because of a car accident, would have seizures often; just falls on the floor and starts flopping like a fish out of water. It became easier to see the signs, whenever he was stressed we’d just need to be close to him as that is when it would happen, and make sure he gets through it without choking. He’d forget who we were momentarily and every time we called paramedics just in case it got worst.

He was just a roommate and not a current love of my life, and it was still scary each time, so I can’t imagine what it must feel like for you, but if it is a recurring issue she has, just keep in mind to prepare for the worst and also be hopeful she will get through this.

You shouldn't be serious with a known troll in this place.

Apart from being insecure, he is also selfish.

His girlfriend, who is "out of his league" collapses and all that he can think about it is himself.

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. 

- Marcus Aurelius 

Best you can do is listen to every doctor, and it may be difficult because you are not family and therefore they may not speak to you during this process unless she has you listed as an emergency contact and give permission for them to speak to you.

What it is she's dealing with, what conditions she has, what she is allowed and not allowed to do.

And then discuss with her that she has to do next in order to try and recover from this.

And then, if she is okay with it, contribute to her doing what is necessary on a day to day basis. Sometimes it means acting like her conscience and prodding her that she has to do what the doctor's have instructed. If it requires lifestyle changes, then you have to contribute to making sure she makes those lifestyle changes.

Like for example, off the top of my head, I'm sure her life would greatly improve without an immensely-whiny bitch of a boyfriend.

19 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Criticizing certain aspects about women = hating all women.

Yeah, it's a tell. Like what do you call it when someone decides to exclusively criticize one group based on generalizations. Have you seen one guy who decides he has to voice women's "problems" and doesn't come off as an insecure asshole? 

We all know your mind cant comprehend too much but please stop humiliating yourself everytime I see you.

Lol this sounded like a burn in your head m

A guy thinking he is with a girl out of his league is a problem, for him.

You should never have that mentality when you are with someone.

How so? What if she thinks the same about him or a similar sentiment? You give the most sociopathic wannabe-alpha forever alone bullshit viewpoints possible. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, it's a tell. Like what do you call it when someone decides to exclusively criticize one group based on generalizations. Have you seen one guy who decides he has to voice women's "problems" and doesn't come off as an insecure asshole? 

Lol this sounded like a burn in your head m

How so? What if she thinks the same about him or a similar sentiment? You give the most sociopathic wannabe-alpha forever alone bullshit viewpoints possible. 

Let's face it.

You are just here to get a reaction, and no matter how negative and humiliating is against you, you won't stop

I'll just stop with the abuse right now.

• Upvote 1