Who else is playing Armored Core 6 tonight?

never played AC but it really looks cool. keep watching that launch trailer, the music, the action, the drama, those dashes :aitch:   reminds me of ZoE

honestly this is the first game I'd get a new PC for, no way I gonna play this on low settings lol

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, kaz said:

never played AC but it really looks cool. keep watching that launch trailer, the music, the action, the drama, those dashes :aitch:   reminds me of ZoE

honestly this is the first game I'd get a new PC for, no way I gonna play this on low settings lol

i think i'm just going to cave and buy it. i want to see how it performs on both the series x and ps5.

• Upvote 1

Giantbomb was surprisingly lukewarm on the game. Seems that the amount of systems along with the difficulty might not be everyone's cup of tea. The one thing that sounded especially annoying was that you can run out of ammo fairly easily if you're not careful and there's no way to replenish it, you just have to die or reload a checkpoint.

it seems to me that this game had very minimal previews.......and they released it, and the trend-whore gamers collectively said "ITS from FROM SOftware!!! And I remember reading articles about how hardcore Armed Core was back in the day!!!!":diplo:, and the game was probably overrated by gaming websites, and gamers duped themselves into buying it, and are now struggling to pretend that they actually enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it seems to me that this game had very minimal previews.......and they released it, and the trend-whore gamers collectively said "ITS from FROM SOftware!!! And I remember reading articles about how hardcore Armed Core was back in the day!!!!":diplo:, and the game was probably overrated by gaming websites, and gamers duped themselves into buying it, and are now struggling to pretend that they actually enjoy it.

i dunno. i tend to like a lot of titles fightincowboy (a youtuber) plays and he's put 80+ hours into it and gave it a 10/10. he does mention why it may not be for everyone, though. it's easy to get overwhelmed by the character customization and souls-like feel to boss battles.

On 2023-08-25 at 7:05 PM, -GD-X said:

i dunno. i tend to like a lot of titles fightincowboy (a youtuber) plays and he's put 80+ hours into it and gave it a 10/10. he does mention why it may not be for everyone, though. it's easy to get overwhelmed by the character customization and souls-like feel to boss battles.

fightincowboy played Elden Ring w me. The entire game. :rofls: I always watch his videos.