Honestly what's coming up for pisstation 5?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never began.  They put a VR mode in GT7, paid Capcom for a VR mode in RE Village and that's it. 

Literally nobody asked you    

Sony Bend - Wipeout VR (exclusive to PSVR2) Team Asobi - Astro Bot 2 (exclusive to PSVR2) Media Molecule - Some crappy ass game maker thing London Studio - Blood and Truth 2 (exclusive

29 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lots on the way!

Spider-Man 73

wolverine (Spiderman clone)

the last of us 3

the last of us multiplayer

god of war 692

Mario 692

Kirby 29

Pikmin no one gives a fuck 4

Mario Kart 16

Mario Tennis 21

Super Smash Bros with Mario!

More Kirby ports! 

:lul: 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The last two Mario games have been more different than the latest GOW and the first GOW. :D 

It's clear you never played GoW before the reboot, or the reboot.

Just another clueless Sheep who spew random nonsense about games he never played. Shocker. 

Sold my PS5 yesterday. There is nothing for the rest of the year and all we know about next years roadmap is GAAS games. I think its safe to assume what Sony 1p is going to continue to bring us and imo that is tired.

45 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Sold my PS5 yesterday. There is nothing for the rest of the year and all we know about next years roadmap is GAAS games. I think its safe to assume what Sony 1p is going to continue to bring us and imo that is tired.

More games full of trannies

21 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It would be ridiculous to bet against Sony first party.

Sony 1p is the same shit. We already know what we are getting from them. They do one thing. How many 3rd person cinematic action games do you want?

Here, have some more comic book games, right as everyone has been burned out on the last decade of comic book movies.

Unless they take a different approach and start taking some risks, sony 1p is STALE. 

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

absolute trash, glad I didn't buy a console this gen :glad: 

this is somehow considered cow ownage nowadays.... xbox so fucky you have to say you didn't buy any of the consoles :bugged:

• Ben 1
42 minutes ago, kaz said:

this is somehow considered cow ownage nowadays.... xbox so fucky you have to say you didn't buy any of the consoles :bugged:

Console gaming is lame af now, just a neutered PC experience :tom: 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Console gaming is lame af now, just a neutered PC experience :tom: 

it lost its identity with ps4/one gen, when they introduced stupid graphics/performance modes and the upgrade versions 

• Upvote 1

I felt this with the 360/PS3 gen.  I knew PS4/XO would be my last consoles from those two.  2 AAA open world action games a year where you ride a horse or some shit like that... whoop-de-do :woo:

Nintendo will be the only console I will buy from now on.  PC+Nintendo.. fun and innovation :glad: :juggle: :glad: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I felt this with the 360/PS3 gen.  I knew PS4/XO would be my last consoles from those two.  2 AAA open world action games a year where you ride a horse or some shit like that... whoop-de-do :woo:

Nintendo will be the only console I will buy from now on.  PC+Nintendo.. fun and innovation :glad: :juggle: :glad: 

I felt a bit of that back then, but nothing like the PS4 stinkers.

PS4 was truly shit the first year with indies.