STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

49 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao Jerky reacting to this post knowing full well he stalked my twitter for months :lawl: :lawl: 

Firecoward also reacting to it... knowing full well he stalked me on IclownEra and came back here to post about me :lawl: :lawl: 

@Cell Don't start none, wont be none :reg: 

none of what? you melting down?

you were already doing that before he posted :hest:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Quest breaking bugs, saw people talking about this on GAF earlier (lemmings on there we’re getting roasted too 🤣), one YouTube reviewer said his first save of the best quest in the game was ruined due to the NPC floating out of the ship and into space and just staying there. Interesting this was a side quest, which the dude said was far better the the main story quest. 

Looks like we have another cyberpunk on our hands, and this times it’s Microsoft’s prized asset. 

image.gif.c844c89740844bf1ae4c3caa1281ede9.gif

I can’t wait for them to flush that 70 Billion down the toilet after Phil puts his signature curse on CoD. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Quest breaking bugs, saw people talking about this on GAF earlier (lemmings on there we’re getting roasted too 🤣), one YouTube reviewer said his first save of the best quest in the game was ruined due to the NPC floating out of the ship and into space and just staying there. Interesting this was a side quest, which the dude said was far better the the main story quest. 

Looks like we have another cyberpunk on our hands, and this times it’s Microsoft’s prized asset. 

image.gif.c844c89740844bf1ae4c3caa1281ede9.gif

I can’t wait for them to flush that 70 Billion down the toilet after Phil puts his signature curse on CoD. 

:mj:

Amazing how a shitty, buggy, Xbox game scored an 88 metacritic alongside PS bangers like Spider-Man, Horizon FW, Ratchet and Clank... ect :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

If you beat a mule as well as you beat a PS5 game, I've got nothing to worry about :lawl: :lawl: 

I beat a PS5 game as much as you get beaten.

So in other words..............quite often:lawl:These are all fantastic setups, btw.

I was willing to turn a blind eye on that you can't land and take off manually but the fact that there is no space map that connects all planets and you can't freely pilot your ship anywhere you want is such a bummer.

I will play it later though. 

Fasttravelfields

11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

starefield-v0-uff5iou3cnlb1.png?auto=web 

Good Lord :rofls:

Todd said this was the game he dreamt of making but these faces are more likely to give people nightmares. 

:hest:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, kaz said:

I was willing to turn a blind eye on that you can't land and take off manually but the fact that there is no space map that connects all planets and you can't freely pilot your ship anywhere you want is such a bummer.

I will play it later though. 

Fasttravelfields

The less of that, the better. There shouldn't be any space combat either, which looks extremely boring.

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

The less of that, the better. There shouldn't be any space combat either, which looks extremely boring.

That's my point, it's super barebones so why even put it in the game? At least make it good or just don't bother at all and just make it all a big cutscene to travel to another planet :| 

For a RPG set in space and being called "STARFIELD" the new IP from beth after so many years I'd expect and wish for actual SPACE EXPLORATION.

It doesn't have to be the scale of scam citizen in that regard (like the nerdy accuracy) but just making a little hub, with a space skin, some space ship combat and then choosing a destination in a menu to fast travel is a complete joke. We have outer worlds, which does this already. (I mean just choose a destination)

Such a big project in 2023 I'd at the very least expect to have the 100 handcrafted planets within a few hubs of space levels, where you can explore. I wished it was one big seemless thing where every planet is connected, so you can manually fly there for immersion/exploration, but if they can't do that, fine - make it like 5 or 10 big zones, which contains all the 100 handcrafted planets. I don't care about 900 empty random generated garbo for resources and base building.

(coming across an abandoned ship/station (in a quest maybe) then discovering shit, crew dead, some alien shit, some other stuff happening and what not) just for example. Or whoops you encounter some weird thingy in space at some location far off the main routes/planets.

But nope, looks like there is absolutely nothing of it, so why even put it in the game? why even make a game about space? I'm interested in exploring the 100 planets and especially the big cities too. But I don't expect much from the writing/characters because beth was always a total let down, except a few good moments. 

• Upvote 1