STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Repeating the same thing for 10 years is having a ball. LOL

LOSER :rofls: what a fat loser LOL

he just described what he's been doing.............for 15 years:kaz:

...........i guess he's got something in common with Bethesda, doing the same shit for 15 years.:hest:

• Haha 1

Luke Stephens came through on his promise to make a follow-up video in which he demonstrates why land exploring is borderline usless.

The video is mostly three parts. He demonstrates messing around in the terrain in the opening level area.

Then he demonstrates messing around in the terrain in a planet in a solar system you would have access to later on in the game to show you how borderline useless things still are.

And then he demonstrates how the procedural-generation of the tiles on any one particular planet makes the whole endeavor of wanting to explore a planet pretty deflating.

And then says that its better to think of the game as a Fallout game, except its even more segmented than a Fallout map, and the biggest locations are probably no bigger than villages in either Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

And the clincher behind this video is, he made this video already BEFORE the review embargo went up, so he did not make it as a response to the online reactions.  He makes a guess on how people are going to react to this game, and even its metacritic score, and he's almost perfect in his guess.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, kaz said:

shuuuuuuu tthe fuuuuuck uuup jeeeerryy

I said all that and wish it was like that but I also hear from everyone playing it's not that bad and people have to see for themselves. It looks like all these little interactions and weird discoveries will still happen in these tiny levels. At least I saw some other ship contact the guy and wanted to talk so I can imagine they put in other events too. I'm sure it will be ok.

Nobody wants RESOURCE MANAGEMENT except for maybe ramza that freak, that likes to waste his time on fallout new vegas in survival mode, basically enjoying the bland gameplay of fallout 3 :D , gets his dick hard from drinking dirty water and eating 10 mudcrabs to survive, so he can shoot spongy enemies which can one hit you :D  terrible 

Reveal hidden contents

ramza :-*

I can't wait to play GODfield, best game ever made :bow:   

7xu70h.jpg

• dead 1
34 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

So No Mans Sky is the way to go. Got it.

Yea, it's the best space game right now when it comes to features and delivering on promises.

It has VR, multiplayer, uncountable planets to explore, ship customization, base building, vehicles, etc.

The only other space game that is more ambitious than it when it comes to immersion is Star Citizen but that's still in Alpha and doesn't count.

Elite Dangerous Odyssey on PC is another alternative that delivers more than Starfield in spades when it comes to space exploration. Some people find it boring because it's a little too much of a sim but if you want immersion it delivers it a lot. I'd even argue that the console version of Elite is a much better space game even though you actually really can't step outside of your ship and rover and explore on foot.

I'm not even mad that Starfield isn't a true open world space exploration game. Hell I'd be happy if they had a handful of hand crafted planets to explore like Mass Effect Andromeda. That game was shitted on at launch but in hindsight it's better than whatever the fuck Starfield is. It just wasn't as good as the Mass Effect trilogy games so people criticized it hard (rightfully so considering ME1-3 are the gold-tier standards in space/sci-fi RPGs).

Todd Howard looked at NMS and Mass Effect and decided he could do a better space game than those games and he failed terribly with Starfield. On top of that, he lied. I dunno why he had to lie that this game was a space RPG with unparalleled exploration. It's a mediocre space RPG (not as good as the Mass Effect trilogy games) and it has zero real space exploration. The space combat is mediocre and the "planets" aren't even fucking planets. He was counting on the Bethesda legacy and MS marketing to deliver. The guy is a total fraud.

This game is going to get shittted on hard by the Steam User Reviews once the general population gets their hands on it. I also predict later reviews from sites like Eurogamer that were denied review codes will be especially harsh. Its MC score is gonna drop by a few points and it will probably get review bombed by some disgruntled fans who will feel that they were lied to (as well as cows trolling because it's not on Playstation).

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, it's the best space game right now when it comes to features and delivering on promises.

It has VR, multiplayer, uncountable planets to explore, ship building, base building, etc.

The only other space game that is more ambitious than it when it comes to immersion is Star Citizen but that's still in Alpha and doesn't count.

Elite Dangerous Odyssey on PC is another alternative that delivers more than Starfield in spades when it comes to space exploration. Some people find it boring because it's a little too much of a sim but if you want immersion it delivers it a lot. I'd even argue that the console version of Elite is a much better space game even though you actually really can't step outside of your ship and rover and explore on foot.

I'm not even mad that Starfield isn't a true open world space exploration game. Hell I'd be happy if they had a handful of hand crafted planets to explore like Mass Effect Andromeda. That game was shitted on at launch but in hindsight it's better than whatever the fuck Starfield is. It just wasn't as good as the Mass Effect trilogy games so people criticized it hard (rightfully so considering ME1-3 are the gold-tier standards in space/sci-fi RPGs).

Todd Howard looked at NMS and Mass Effect and decided he could do a better space game than those games and he failed terribly with Starfield. On top of that, he lied. I dunno why he had to lie that this game was a space RPG with unparalleled exploration. It's a mediocre space RPG (not as good as the Mass Effect trilogy games) and it has zero real space exploration. The space combat is mediocre and the "planets" aren't even fucking planets. He was counting on the Bethesda legacy and MS marketing to deliver. The guy is a total fraud.

This game is going to get shittted on hard by the Steam User Reviews once the general population gets their hands on it. I also predict later reviews from sites like Eurogamer that were denied review codes will be especially harsh. It's MC score is gonna drop by a few points and it will probably get review bombed by some disgruntled fans who will feel that they were lied to (as well as cows trolling because it's not on Playstation).

Sony should absolutely go to Sean and his 8-person dev team and say "we want you to make a specific 20-30 hour story DLC pack to NMS. We (Sony) will pay for and develop the story, the mo-cap, the facial-capture, the voicework. You create about 10-15 specially handcrafted planets interspersed throughout the universe, and we sell it as a $30 add-on to everybody who has the game already."

Just to show-up MS and Bethesda.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sony should absolutely go to Sean and his 8-person dev team and say "we want you to make a specific 20-30 hour story DLC pack to NMS. We (Sony) will pay for and develop the story, the mo-cap, the facial-capture, the voicework. You create about 10-15 specially handcrafted planets interspersed throughout the universe, and we sell it as a $30 add-on to everybody who has the game already."

This would actually make sense especially as Sony already has a good working relationship with Hello Games.

I don't see why they couldn't do this. The disappointment of Starfield will have a lot of people looking to satisfy their space itch in some other way and No Man's Sky and even Star Citizen are in a perfect position to capitalize on that. Once the honeymoon period is over with Starfield which will be pretty quick, I suspect CIG will see their funding balloon and a ton of people will be going back to play NMS to see how far that game has come.

Edit: Shit, i forgot about Star Wars Outlaws. That game is gonna probably be one of the biggest winners from this Starflop fiasco. You can actually fly off planets in that game and use vehicles. It also benefits from the Star Wars license. Ubisoft is probably rubbing their hands right now thinking of all the money they'll make lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LMFAO these pathetic idiots spending Saturday night writing hopes and dreams scenarios where Sony asks some studio to create a story DLC to "show up MS and Bethesda" :tom: 

This is literally where they're at right now.. they don't get Starfield so they're begging Sony to ask devs to make it for them :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO these pathetic idiots spending Saturday night writing hopes and dreams scenarios

you're spending yours melting down and getting angry because starfield failed

starfailed:lawl:

oh man, his crying is officially entering Day 4, Mountain Time.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you're spending yours melting down and getting angry because starfield failed

starfailed:lawl:

oh man, his crying is officially entering Day 4, Mountain Time.

It's ironic, the retard probably spent $100 to access the game early and he's done nothing but spend the last 4 days crying on here :mj:

He's supposed to be having "fun" playing the "game of the gen" but he's here crying in System Wars threads about it flopping lol.

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.7d81647262b66319d5837a821cee9630.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO these pathetic idiots spending Saturday night writing hopes and dreams scenarios where Sony asks some studio to create a story DLC to "show up MS and Bethesda" :tom: 

This is literally where they're at right now.. they don't get Starfield so they're begging Sony to ask devs to make it for them :cruise: 

Holy shit :mroff:

Jerry admitted to spending 40+ hours in elder scrolls mobile but won’t admit to playing Starfield. 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Holy shit :mroff:

Jerry admitted to spending 40+ hours in elder scrolls mobile but won’t admit to playing Starfield. 🤣🤣🤣

LOL he's now going back two years ago in my posts.

That's what he's doing on a Saturday night.

Probably because his girl is currently at Tyrone's right now, and he's all alone on the couch:hest:

Yeah, Elder Scrolls Mobile had more variety.:kaz:

• dead 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

oof, the starfield subreddit is having some fun....in a way, you could say

It really is your typical Bethesda jank :cruise:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

530470717_Screenshot2023-09-03at01-38-30r_Starfield-Leapoffaith(disappointedtheresnoachievementorgainedperkfordoingthis!).png.a59a5f5a487031119c88e5c05d7f6def.png

louisck-laugh.gif

From what I've seen of the game thats what it looked like, and it made me think of the same. It was just fast travelling to some outpost on a barren planet. There was no need to explore because the game took you there, and looking out at one barren wasteland after another there wasn't much incentive to explore either.

The whole space thing is just a glorified loading screen.

This game definitely looks like a 7/10. Easily a skip for better games.