STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Goobs, you are still logged on. You announced you will be gone to your SW apt on Tuesday. Im sure your fat wife is making plenty of food tonight, enjoy :juggle:

:kaz::kaz::kaz:

gouko actually said bye

and jonb is doing this:

:lawl:this is a top 3 jonb moment:lawl:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

how many did you say bye, and that you were leaving the forum?

Several times? right?:lebron:

I came back when you werent posting. I thought you were dead. I was not lucky enough it seems 😭

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I came back when you werent posting. I thought you were dead. I was not lucky enough it seems 😭

Ah, so you are more embarrassing than what you are attempting to make fun of, with gouko, right?

You just confirmed it to me, with this post you made, right?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Ah, so you are more embarrassing than what you are attempting to make fun of, with gouko, right?

You just confirmed it to me, with this post you made, right?

I think breaks from here are good. You need one too. You waste too much time here and its not like you are playing games on your PC and you post cause your on your computer. You specifically come here for hours a day just to make fake arguments w me, remij, or the lemmings you create when we arent here.

So take a break buddy. Its good. Go outside or something. Maybe a jog.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

I think breaks from here are good. You need one too. You waste too much time here and its not like you are playing games on your PC and you post cause your on your computer. You specifically come here for hours a day just to make fake arguments w me, remij, or the lemmings you create when we arent here.

So take a break buddy. Its good. Go outside or something. Maybe a jog.

Nah, I don't need a break from laughing and having a good time at your expense.

I can understand why you shouldn't stay here long........people make fun of you, and all you ever are is angry.

Take a chill pill, my man.:trump:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, I don't need a break from laughing and having a good time at your expense.

I can understand why you shouldn't stay here long........people make fun of you, and all you ever are is angry.

Take a chill pill, my man.:trump:

You do need a break but you cant take one. This is all you have. You admit this is what you consider having a good time. Whatever floats your boat image.png.6d63b46904a3c459a97f4e24c7d99872.png

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You do need a break but you cant take one. This is all you have. You admit this is what you consider having a good time. Whatever floats your boat image.png.6d63b46904a3c459a97f4e24c7d99872.png

Yeah, having a good time usually floats everybody's boat.

No, this isn't all I have..........I actually have gaming consoles that have games, as well.

Too bad you can't say the same.:mjgrin:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, having a good time usually floats everybody's boat.

No, this isn't all I have..........I actually have gaming consoles that have games, as well.

Too bad you can't say the same.:mjgrin:

So this place and gaming consoles you dont use is all you have. Good times :idid:

• dead 1