STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij is still crying 2 weeks later,...WTF?!  :drake:

Go outside you fucking retard. :cruise: MS isn't paying you for all these tears and damage control!

Dude, look at your twitter.... It's obvious which one of us goes outside more :lawl: 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Posting Microsoft press statements............and then digging into Steam stats to try and convince us that PC gamers aren't as disappointed in week 2 as they were in week 1.

That's. Where. He's. At.:tom:

Just now, Remij said:

No... it isn't you fucking moron.  It's been at 77% for a while now... and the amount of negative reviews to positive reviews is shrinking...

:lawl::lawl:I literally called it as I was typing this.........he really thinks this is a good enough boast to try and change the subject.

Oh my god...........he's reverting back to his Day Zero  meltdown mode.:blessed:Reliving Labor Day Weekend, all over again.

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, the other guy who isn't stalking other people's twitters, or PSN profiles because they're melting down:lawl:

Firecoward has literally posted in his tweets that he's checked other people's profiles to see if they've played games :lawl: :tom: 

I came across that clowns twitter because pathetic PoS fanboys like him were swarming all over Starfield... and it was enough for me to realize how truly pathetic he is.  That's all I need to know to completely dismiss everything he ever says again :hest: 

Oh, and the irony of Derpy... who literally stalked my twitter for months, and talked about it and posted it behind my back... claiming *I'm* a stalker :rofls: :rofl: 

Derpy STAY LOSING to me always :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Firecoward has literally posted in his tweets that he's checked other people's profiles to see if they've played games :lawl: :tom: 

I came across that clowns twitter because pathetic PoS fanboys like him were swarming all over Starfield... and it was enough for me to realize how truly pathetic he is.  That's all I need to know to completely dismiss everything he ever says again :hest: 

Oh, and the irony of Derpy... who literally stalked my twitter for months, and talked about it and posted it behind my back... claiming *I'm* a stalker :rofls: :rofl: 

Look at all that typing

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

We're on day 14, and look what he's doing........melting down and losing arguments, left and right.

He "came across" somebody's twitter.............exactly on the day Starfield started flopping:lawl:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Look at all that typing

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

We're on day 14, and look what he's doing........melting down and losing arguments, left and right.

He "came across" somebody's twitter.............exactly on the day Starfield started flopping:lawl:

LMAO I wonder if derpy's been counting the months since he last turned on his Playstation? :lawl: 

He's gonna need both hands for that! :ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMAO I wonder if derpy's been counting the months since he last turned on his Playstation? :lawl: 

He's gonna need both hands for that! :ovolol: 

Oh man, all of his Steam powerpoint presentations didn't work, so he's going with his original failed bait.:lawl:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

:cruise:He's obsessed.

:mj: How many times a day do you check my twitter account? I bet the retard logs into Twitter to check my account more than I log in to post!

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

:ovolol: When you get raped so hard by someone that you start stalking them on social media.

Geezus lemij, get some help dude.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Lemij hasn't even played Sevenfield. :drake: 

Insane that he hyped it to the moon and can't bring himself to play it because it flopped and got a seven at GS :kaz:

:sabu: What a bitch. No way I'd let a review stop me from playing a game I was hyped to play for years but that's what happens when you have a soft ego like Lemij.

:mj: By the way, Eurogamer review just dropped and they gave it 3/5 stars (60 for MC). Its score on MC is gonna drop even lower once Eurogamer's review gets added. I wonder what Edge will give it, probably worse lol...

IMG_7477.thumb.jpeg.c371418cebad9bfd9ba28340c899acc4.jpegIMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

• dead 2
50 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Insane that he hyped it to the moon and can't bring himself to play it because it flopped and got a seven at GS :kaz:

:sabu: What a bitch. No way I'd let a review stop me from playing a game I was hyped to play for years but that's what happens when you have a soft ego like Lemij.

:mj: By the way, Eurogamer review just dropped and they gave it 3/5 stars (60 for MC). Its score on MC is gonna drop even lower once Eurogamer's review gets added. I wonder what Edge will give it, probably worse lol...

IMG_7477.thumb.jpeg.c371418cebad9bfd9ba28340c899acc4.jpegIMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

It continues to trek Sixfield territory :smoke: 

• dead 1
6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

*ANOTHA 1* 

6/10 :lawl:

• Haha 1