Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes, and Starfield is absolutely a bigger flop than No Man's Sky

BECAUSE one is made by an indie developer

And the other is made by the richest gaming company in the world that bought an already top publisher/developer in the world

Please.................I dare you to try and downplay this simple fact.

You telling me that video interviews of that ONE GUY that behind NMS is a bigger catastrophe than everybody from bethesda and Microsoft talking about Starfield since 2018?

Please.............I'm basically challenging you to be stupid enough to say yes and make that argument.

What?

Do you know how long was Starfield in development?

And when was Bethesda bought by MS?

Can't do math?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

no man's sky was re-reviewed by GS and got a 9...something starflop couldn't achieve LOL

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/no-mans-sky-beyond-review-reach-for-the-stars/1900-6417292/

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I swear to God, the lemmings literally can't see more than 6 inches in front of their faces, their the most short-sighted dumbasses on the internet.

They deserve every bit of the ass-raping their getting today.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

What?

Do you know how long was Starfield in development?

And when was Bethesda bought by MS?

Can't do math?

I love how you're now answering the question........and trying to shift over to something else.......after you tried to say I was moving goalposts.

:tom:Oh man this forum is gonna be guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud this labor day weekend.

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

no man's sky was re-reviewed by GS and got a 9...something starflop couldn't achieve LOL

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/no-mans-sky-beyond-review-reach-for-the-stars/1900-6417292/

Again, this thread is about "the biggest flop of all time" and no "unless it was made by an indie developer" or "reviewed at Gamespot only".

How many times do I have to repeat the title of this thread?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you're now answering the question........and trying to shift over to something else.......after you tried to say I was moving goalposts.

:tom:Oh man this forum is gonna be guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud this labor day weekend.

Bro, you are the one constantly moving the goalposts and I am replying to every one of them.

You seem to think Starfield's low Gamespot review is directly proportional to MS buying Bethesda when Starfield was bought way before this acquisition. 

13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao you live in the mindset that people care if a game gets a 87 or a 90. This game is going to be HUGE on xbox and PC.

you live in a bubble where you think everyone is tired of playstaion :hest:  malaxmas too

The problem with Starfield flopping is what's next? I pity the Lemming who says "wait for Hellblade 2". Maybe Avowed will turn out good, but that's holiday 2024 at best. I kinda liked the Fable trailer, but that'll be lucky to launch in 2025. Starfield was The One. It clearly has not delivered at the level Xbox needs. I'm not even sure I'm gonna play it now.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Bro, you are the one constantly moving the goalposts and I am replying to every one of them.

You seem to think Starfield's low Gamespot review is directly proportional to MS buying Bethesda when Starfield was bought way before this acquisition. 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes sweetie.

that's what makes it a BIG....FLOP

you literally just listed:

The Biggest Website we use to judge games.

The Biggest Size Platform Maker.

Buying one of the Biggest, and Most Successful Developer.

Who announced their next BIG game franchise that would exist alongside The Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

...........and it flopped.

And you're trying to tell me that No Man's Sky was..........................what's that word again...............a BIGGER flop???????

Quick............tell me who the developer of No Man's Sky is?

You're being timed.:trump:

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

you live in a bubble where you think everyone is tired of playstaion :hest:  malaxmas too

I was tired of PS. It has no variety. You can pretend to be excited about the 3rd spiderman game in a few years but that aint for me. PS has no RPGs either.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The problem with Starfield flopping is what's next? I pity the Lemming who says "wait for Hellblade 2". Maybe Avowed will turn out good, but that's holiday 2024 at best. I kinda liked the Fable trailer, but that'll be lucky to launch in 2025. Starfield was The One. It clearly has not delivered at the level Xbox needs. I'm not even sure I'm gonna play it now.

The spiderman games are at or under Starfield MC. Lets be honest, the game getting an 87 is NOT the reason why you arent going to play it cmon man :rofls:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I was tired of PS. It has no variety. You can pretend to be excited about the 3rd spiderman game in a few years but that aint for me. PS has no RPGs either.

Other than Final Fantasy 7 and 16, and Baldurs Gate.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Nobody has said that, so there is nothing to be pitied about.

Cows are already losing their minds.

And Starfield is not a flop at all.

It only got a 7 at the shittiest pro Sony website ever.

Big deal.

Tomorrow I'll be playing Starfield.

You'll be still here posting about it.

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You got SW in your head lmao. You think everyone just goes to GameSpot?? The game on MC has 36 reviews from 9.0 to 10. Only 5 reviews under 8. This isnt a 7.0 game. Its a 7,0 game at GS.

And yes this game will be massively huge. 100 percent. And a system seller for sure.

And no, Xbox wont beat PS. Probably ever and they dont have to.  

This game couldn't afford to have ANY negative reviews, especially not negative reviews from major review site. MS NEEDED this to be a bona fide hit.

GS isn't the only one that flopped it. IGN did too. Verdicts still out on Eurogamer. These are the 3 biggest review sites with the farthest reach. Two of them flopped the game.

That's not good, Jon. Not good at all.

Just now, JonDnD said:

I love how he just explained to you that your anecdotal opinion is not relevant, nor does it have any real-world evidence that you have a majority opinion.

And you immediately respond by repeating your anecdotal opinion.:tom:

There is no whoosh, because you're confirming to us that your head is in the ground.

Can't whoosh over a head that's intentionally in the ground. Pretty clever.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

Other than Final Fantasy 7 and 16, and Baldurs Gate.

No 1p RPGS. And i played FF7 which owned and i put 80 hours into BG3 so far. Xbox has WRPG on lock. And thats fact.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes sweetie.

that's what makes it a BIG....FLOP

you literally just listed:

The Biggest Website we use to judge games.

The Biggest Size Platform Maker.

Buying one of the Biggest, and Most Successful Developer.

Who announced their next BIG game franchise that would exist alongside The Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

...........and it flopped.

And you're trying to tell me that No Man's Sky was..........................what's that word again...............a BIGGER flop???????

Quick............tell me who the developer of No Man's Sky is?

You're being timed.:trump:

But I just told you.

Bethesda was developing Starfield way long before MS bought Bethesda, so you have no point. 

Are you this dense?

You are literally reading between the lines and doing an awful work at it.

1 minute ago, Sabo said:

This game couldn't afford to have ANY negative reviews, especially not negative reviews from major review site. MS NEEDED this to be a bona fide hit.

GS isn't the only one that flopped it. IGN did too. Verdicts still out on Eurogamer. These are the 3 biggest review sites with the farthest reach. Two of them flopped the game.

That's not good, Jon. Not good at all.

Like i said you are living in SW land in your head. This game is going to be fucking MASSIVE.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

tired of ps and the 3rd spiderman game

Xbox gets no big games for 10 years and the 14th Forza game, still not tired