Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how you've already put more effort into Starfield related things than PS5 related things in the past 6 months :kaz: 

I love how you're making a second attempt to move away from the topic....and it isn't remotely working. :kaz:

We are gonna have some fun with you this weekend, that's for damn sure :banderoos:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you're making a second attempt to move away from the topic....and it isn't remotely working. :kaz:

We are gonna have some fun with you this weekend, that's for damn sure :banderoos:

I love how you haven't made a second attempt to turn on your PS5 in the last 5 months :lawl:

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

Moron.. no shit you're talking critical flop... except a 88 isn't a critical flop. :umad:

And the game is still going to sell millions and millions :umad:

87 :umad:

For a game that was hyped to this magnitude that's a flop.

The scores will drop further once edge and others review it :kaz:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's still trying after it failed. :hest:

I'm going to have a field day this weekend.

You're going to have a Starfield this weekend... I'm sure of it :tom: 

His brother's son's Xbox is ready to go :hest: 

This was suppose to be the game to make the Xbox worth a damn. MS NEEDED this game to be its champion. And it failed... Just like all the others.

This isn't just another failure though, this is THE failure. Considering how important this game was for MS and how important it was for this game to be a absolute 10/10, this game could not afford to fail. MS gave it the time, money AND help (MS literally sent a team of programmers and engineers to help Bethesda), MS was banking it all on this game to turn things around for them. And it failed. This is easily the flop of the gen.

Xbox is officially done this gen. That's how big of a flop this is - XBOX IS DONE THIS GEN. There is NO reason to own one. 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're going to have a Starfield this weekend... I'm sure of it :tom: 

His brother's son's Xbox is ready to go :hest: 

LOL he's now dropped the jonB routine, and has switched over to the Bald Cucky Dick Tucky routine :tom:

Even he knows he's desperate:hest:How bad does it have to be to look at ghost's posts and say to yourself "that looks more effective than what I'm currently doing"?????:lawl:

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

This was suppose to be the game to make the Xbox worth a damn. MS NEEDED this game to be its champion. And it failed... Just like all the others.

This isn't just another failure though, this is THE failure. Considering how important this game was for MS and how important it was for this game to be a absolute 10/10, this game could not afford to fail. MS gave it the time, money AND help (MS literally sent a team of programmers and engineers to help Bethesda), MS was banking it all on this game to turn things around for them. And it failed. This is easily the flop of the gen.

Xbox is officially done this gen. That's how big of a flop this is - XBOX IS DONE THIS GEN. There is NO reason to own one. 

lmao you live in the mindset that people care if a game gets a 87 or a 90. This game is going to be HUGE on xbox and PC.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Yeah that was an actual disastrous launch, omega flop. There won't be an Internet Historian video about Starfield's 88% lol. 

That was truly a disastrous launch because it delivered on virtually nothing it promised.

No interesting worlds, no meeting players in the same worlds, no  epic campaigns.

As a matter of fact, the game is still a huge grind, devoid of any memorable moments.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Yeah that was an actual disastrous launch, omega flop. There won't be an Internet Historian video about Starfield's 88% lol. 

No, that was an indie developer.

LOL they keep trying to peddle the 88 score, even though it went lower several hours ago:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that was an indie developer.

LOL they keep trying to peddle the 88 score, even though it went lower several hours ago:hest:

This thread is about "the biggest flop of all time", not about "It doesn't count because it was done by an indie developer".

What happened Jerry? Moving the goalposts again?

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

lmao you live in the mindset that people care if a game gets a 87 or a 90. This game is going to be HUGE on xbox and PC.

For people who already own a Xbox, sure. 

But there aren't that many Xbox owners...

Starfield was suppose to be the system seller. They are never going to catch up to Sony, the gap is too large at this point. But this game would've at least made them a contender and yet it failed. Xbox ain't no contender, it's just a pretender.

Are we pretending 7/10 games are system sellers?

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

This thread is about "the biggest flop of all time", not about "It doesn't count because it was done by an indie developer".

Yes, and Starfield is absolutely a bigger flop than No Man's Sky

BECAUSE one is made by an indie developer

And the other is made by the richest gaming company in the world that bought an already top publisher/developer in the world

Please.................I dare you to try and downplay this simple fact.

You telling me that video interviews of that ONE GUY that behind NMS is a bigger catastrophe than everybody from bethesda and Microsoft talking about Starfield since 2018?

Please.............I'm basically challenging you to be stupid enough to say yes and make that argument.

Just now, Sabo said:

For people who already own a Xbox, sure. 

But there aren't that many Xbox owners...

Starfield was suppose to be the system seller. They are never going to catch up to Sony, the gap is too large at this point. But this game would've at least made them a contender and yet it failed. Xbox ain't no contender, it's just a pretender.

Are we pretending 7/10 games are system sellers?

You got SW in your head lmao. You think everyone just goes to GameSpot?? The game on MC has 36 reviews from 9.0 to 10. Only 5 reviews under 8. This isnt a 7.0 game. Its a 7,0 game at GS.

And yes this game will be massively huge. 100 percent. And a system seller for sure.

And no, Xbox wont beat PS. Probably ever and they dont have to.