Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

But I just told you.

Bethesda was developing Starfield way long before MS bought Bethesda

which has nothing to do...............because not asking WHICH DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER flopped the biggest.

We are asking WHICH GAME FLOPPED the biggest.

Microsoft has been on board with Starfield..............for three years

your excuse simple doesn't work.

Trying to play dumb isn't going to work.

Quick, tell me who the name of the guy in those interviews who made all of those outrageous claims about No Man's Sky..............you're being timed:trump:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

tired of ps and the 3rd spiderman game

Xbox gets no big games for 10 years and the 14th Forza game, still not tired 

I play a ton of games. IDR the last time you talked about a game you played. Was probably at GS SW. The problem for me with Sony games is they all feel the same. We know what we are getting from Sony. IDK why you get butthurt about that. MS pipeline has more variety thats not really debatable at this point. If you love cinematic 3rd person action games sure i guess PS is great for you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which has nothing to do...............because not asking WHICH DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER flopped the biggest.

We are asking WHICH GAME FLOPPED the biggest.

Microsoft has been on board with Starfield..............for three years

your excuse simple doesn't work.

Trying to play dumb isn't going to work.

Quick, tell me who the name of the guy in those interviews who made all of those outrageous claims about No Man's Sky..............you're being timed:trump:

Bro you just thought GS reviewing Starfield a 7 makes it worse due to the fact that it was developed by the richest dev in the world and then bought by the biggest publisher in the world, MS.

I just told you, and I am saying it again, Starfield was developed way before MS bought Bethesda.

This is not an excuse.

It is a fact.

Now what?

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Bro you just thought GS reviewing Starfield a 7 makes it worse due to the fact that it was developed by the richest dev in the world and then bought by the biggest publisher in the world, MS.

I just told you, and I am saying it again, Starfield was developed way before MS bought Bethesda.

Oh really, the game was finished before the acquisition?

Can you provide evidence for that?

Because you don't..............then what you just said is completely false and irrelevant.

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I play a ton of games. IDR the last time you talked about a game you played. Was probably at GS SW. The problem for me with Sony games is they all feel the same. We know what we are getting from Sony. IDK why you get butthurt about that. MS pipeline has more variety thats not really debatable at this point. If you love cinematic 3rd person action games sure i guess PS is great for you.

you play a ton of games - multiplats also on playstaion. and ms 1p games you convince yourself are good because they’re on Xbox, and gamepass games you convince yourself are good because they’re on games pass. Xbox hasn’t had Jack shit for 10 years and up next is.. wait for it.. another Forza. still not tired tho

Edited by Quad Damage
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

you play a ton of games - multiplats also on playstaion. and ms 1p games you convince yourself are good because they’re on Xbox, and gamepass games you convince yourself are good because they’re on games pass. Xbox hasn’t had Jack shit for 10 years and up next is.. another Forza. still not tired tho

You cannot debate the variety win that MS has. And thats BS. I dropped games the second they bore more no matter who makes them. Just spent 80 hours in a couple weeks on my shitty PC playing a game not on xbox but i only play xbox games i pretend to like. Shut up :rofls:

You bookmark every troll post i make but ignore 90 percent of the bg3 thread being me talking to myself about it being the best game ever :rofls:

You probably have a tweeter account to fight Xbots alongside FirePower :rofls: I cant take anyone serious on a game forum that dont talk about playing games.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

h5pWdAn.png

surprised-black.gif

:lawl:Did they just say that Skyrim and Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 are worse games?

Than Oblivion

:lawl:You actually saw that headline and thought to yourself "Yeah....I'm gonna screenshot this and post it in the forum to boast about it" ??????????

:lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

thanks for discrediting yourself even more..........that was easy.

IMO,

Morrowind>New Vegas>Oblivion>Skyrim>FO3>>>>FO4. Starting up SF soon, hope I find it to be better than FO4.

Edited by Substatic