Is Starfield the biggest flop of all time?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.     Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.   T

can’t debate ms’s variety ? lmao. variety of flops maybe.   big budget flops game pass flops gaas flops flops of the gen   actually you’re right, this is ironclad.

Posted Images

Just now, Quad Damage said:

I feel bad that you’ve been repping a console with no games for over 10 years bc fanboyism. Oof.

Ive had every console in the last 10 years except for Ditch. Glad you are a 40 year old IRL fanboy. Go to tweeter and make some posts about me :rofls: 

This XBOY at SW is a FANBOY he likes XBAWKS 😭

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ive had every console in the last 10 years except for Ditch. Glad you are a 40 year old IRL fanboy. Go to tweeter and make some posts about me :rofls: 

This XBOY at SW is a FANBOY he likes XBAWKS 😭

bro, you’re 50 😂

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Who cares if they bought them. Sony bought insomniac. Everyone buys stuff.

My point is Insomniac has delivered bangers for Sony before and since Sony bought them. MS bought WRPG teams, but they haven't delivered for Xbox yet.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

My point is Insomniac has delivered bangers for Sony before and since Sony bought them. MS bought WRPG teams, but they haven't delivered for Xbox yet.

The spiderman games are the same score or lower than Starfields 😐

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No kidding.  The Jerry-go-round never ends..  He's a sad, pathetic burro.

he and mala get absolutely eviscerated by hot sauce in the very next post

all because Hot Sauce spelled out what I was forcing Mala to admit to.......which is the whole reason he ran away.

now Hot Sauce is beating you LIKE A RENTED MULE:lawl:

Watch from around 19:30 through the next 3-4 minutes.

There's plenty of open world games where they repeat stuff. But its small stuff, like turning on a radio tower and descrambling a signal. In and out in probably 2 minutes, and its all over the city.

But when you have points of interest areas that is going to take 20-30 minutes for you to kill people, and go through rooms, and go through loot, and they are EXACTLY the same multiple times throughout the main quest AND the side quests, boy that's just deflating.

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

image.thumb.png.a4af33c48521fbf25f221b6c1c1009e2.png

MC scores are the same as SF😐

Wait... Miles Morales got a 7 out of 10.... and is an 85 metacritic.... and these cocksuckers were acting like it was a banger all this time?? :tom: 

They're such hypocrites omfg :hest: 

10 hours ago, Remij said:

Not even close.  This game will sell millions upon millions.

Ah that old lemming tactic of pretending to not know the sw definition of "flop" the moment an xbox game flops.

Starfield is cerrainly the biggest flop since Zelda:TP.

The fact that it wasn't even AA, and how much was at stake for the xbox brand....yeah I'd genuinely classify this as the biggest flop of all time.

• dead 2