DF Analysis: Starfield drops to 720p on Series X and 400p on Series S (TLHBFR!!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" .   As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

A picture is worth a thousand words I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

400p on Series S      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Never got one game more advanced than The Last of Us.

All the UE4 games are more advanced than last of Us. 

CRYSIS 1-3 were more advanced than last of US. 

All the well done PS4/Xb1 ports were more advanced than the last of us. 

The Switch 2 will launch more powerful than PS4 and just like Switch 1 you will be delusional and deny it. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All the UE4 games are more advanced than last of Us. 

CRYSIS 1-3 were more advanced than last of US. 

All the well done PS4/Xb1 ports were more advanced than the last of us. 

The Switch 2 will launch more powerful than PS4 and just like Switch 1 you will be delusional and deny it. 

Utter nonsense. You'll get your hopes up when they show a heavily modified Cyberpunk running on it, but that's the peak.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Utter nonsense. You'll get your hopes up when they show a heavily modified Cyberpunk running on it, but that's the peak.

CRYSIS 1-3 and UE4 engine games aren't more advanced that the last of us 1 on Ps3? 

How fucking delusional are you? :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The Switch launched more powerful than the previous Gen (PS3) .  You act like you didn't see that :umad:

Switch launched in 2017.

PS3 launched in 2006.

Of course it had to launch more powerful, or do you also consider that an achievement?

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Switch launched in 2017.

PS3 launched in 2006.

Of course it had to launch more powerful, or do you also consider that an achievement?

No one is boasting that Switch is more powerful than a PS3 just pointing out the delusional of those that think it's not. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one is boasting that Switch is more powerful than a PS3 just pointing out the delusional of those that think it's not. 

PS3's launch was atrocious.

It launched with Genji, NFS Carbon, Resistance and Motorstorm, then had nothing for like a year.

Swtich's launch was way better because Nintendo had their catalogue of exclusives to offer during its first year.

I thought you were talking powerwise.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

PS3's launch was atrocious.

It launched with Genji, NFS Carbon, Resistance and Motorstorm, then had nothing for like a year.

Swtich's launch was way better because Nintendo had their catalogue of exclusives to offer during its first year.

I thought you were talking powerwise.

I am power wise.. Just saying it's not a boast. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I am power wise.. Just saying it's not a boast. 

Then you are wrong.

Nintendo's exclusives were good because of that Nintendo touch, but tech wise, they were weaker than PS3.

Resolution was even less than 1080p, and Zelda BoTW was a poor man's Skyrim.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Then you are wrong.

Nintendo's exclusives were good because of that Nintendo touch, but tech wise, they were weaker than PS3.

Resolution was even less than 1080p, and Zelda BoTW was a poor man's Skyrim.

Speaking of Skyrim ...on Switch it was based off the PS4 version.

Ran better, with stable frame rate, zero screen tearing, more graphical features and higher res than the PS3 version. 

I rest my case :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Speaking of Skyrim ...on Switch it was based off the PS4 version.

Ran better, with stable frame rate, zero screen tearing, more graphical features and higher res than the PS3 version. 

I rest my case :umad:

"Was based of" doesn't mean it was identical to the PS4 version.

The Switch version of Skyrim is more comparable to the PS3 version.

And if you don't believe me, then watch this.

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

"Was based of" doesn't mean it was identical to the PS4 version.

The Switch version of Skyrim is more comparable to the PS3 version.

And if you don't believe me, then watch this.

Malikus the point is the Switch is more powerful than PS3. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Malikus the point is the Switch is more powerful than PS3. 

Switch might be more powerful on paper, but based on what I've seen, nothing on Switch surpasses what I've been on later PS3 games.

Also that video that you put is showing raw data, regarding assets, if it is vastly inferior to PS4.

That is not in accordance to what you initally said about the Swtich version of Skyrim being on par with PS4.

It is easier to run Skyrim Swtich with nearly no screen tearing or framerate when you are running with less than half the effects of the PS4 version.

That makes it more comparable to the PS3 version.

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Switch might be more powerful on paper, but based on what I've seen, nothing on Switch surpasses what I've been on later PS3 games.

Also that video that you put is showing raw data, regarding assets, if it is vastly inferior to PS4.

That is not in accordance to what you initally said about the Swtich version of Skyrim being on par with PS4.

It is easier to run Skyrim Swtich with nearly no screen tearing or framerate when you are running with less than half the effects of the PS4 version.

That makes it more comparable to the PS3 version.

I realized reading is not your specialty... Based on PS4 version =/= equal to the PS4 version. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I realized reading is not your specialty... Based on PS4 version =/= equal to the PS4 version. 

Sigh, I am just going to show you step by step about you just got caught in your own bullshit.

"Speaking of Skyrim ...on Switch it was based off the PS4 version.

Ran better, with stable frame rate, zero screen tearing, more graphical features and higher res than the PS3 version."

That to me sounds like you were trying to speak of Skyrim Switch as a version that is more PS4 like than PS3, when in reality the Switch version is missing more than half the effects from the PS4 version.

That makes the Switch version, a hybrid which its only appeal was that it was running on a handheld platform.

The whole technical specs of your initial posture were thrown away when I showed you a video of the game running with less than half the effects of the actual PS4 version.

10 hours ago, lynux3 said:

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" :diplo:.

As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

Not only is Bethesda lazy and reptitive with their gameplay design.

They're lazy and repetitive with TRYING TO CREATE VIRAL VIDEOS on the internet to get people interested in their game.

Like Bodycount said.............we already saw the original viral video of all of those cheese wheels in Skyrims back in 2011.

We already saw those videos of take a basket and putting them over the heads of NPCs so that they can see you steal things nearby.

It feels really lame when you see somebody on neogaf try to post it, because its a quick giveaway that you're speaking to somebody who's under 20.

23 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sigh, I am just going to show you step by step about you just got caught in your own bullshit.

"Speaking of Skyrim ...on Switch it was based off the PS4 version.

Ran better, with stable frame rate, zero screen tearing, more graphical features and higher res than the PS3 version."

That to me sounds like you were trying to speak of Skyrim Switch as a version that is more PS4 like than PS3, when in reality the Switch version is missing more than half the effects from the PS4 version.

That makes the Switch version, a hybrid which its only appeal was that it was running on a handheld platform.

The whole technical specs of your initial posture were thrown away when I showed you a video of the game running with less than half the effects of the actual PS4 version.

That shows your lack of reading comprehension skills.