Square Enix stock drops 30% from it's peak this year after release of FF16

Game must not be doing that great.  They've got FF7R coming up and while I'm sure that game will do great... this will put further scrutiny on that game's performance and if it fails to meet Square Enix's expectations, this could be the end for SquareEnix as we know them

They seem ripe for the picking, and you'd think Sony would be all over it.

:mj: The retards are tagging me and still trying to damage control Starflop flopping by damage controlling with FF16 like it's a Sony game.

FF16 isn't a 7 on GS and it still rapes Starflop on MC  :kaz:

FuFrOvhWcAEtRz2.jpg.0873abede408294df6c1949ec65b8939.jpg

@Tears of the Cows I don't give a flying fuck about Square's stocks, I just care that FF16 shits all over your most anticipated game ever and it brings me joy :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: The retards are tagging me and still trying to damage control Starflop flopping by damage controlling with FF16 like it's a Sony game.

FF16 isn't a 7 on GS and it still rapes Starflop on MC  :kaz:

FuFrOvhWcAEtRz2.jpg.0873abede408294df6c1949ec65b8939.jpg

@Tears of the Cows I don't give a flying fuck about Square's stocks, I just care that FF16 shits all over your most anticipated game ever and it brings me joy :aitch:

FF is awful :tom:

and Starfield wasn’t hyped by me, but we’ve both played more of it than FF :kaz:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Becauae you're not a gamer, just an xbox cultist who loves flops.

Sure pal :tom: 

Don't cry to me... cry to Twinblade, Sabo, and anyone else here who played this flop and posted about it sucking here :reg: 

Another fake news shit article from lemshits debunked. This gen is going terrible for these clowns. Celebrating when they think a AAAe is flopping and then turning around to hype dogshit like Sevenfield :mj:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

IMG_8073.jpeg
IMG_8070.thumb.jpeg.e17eb144b81c1fe0cb19ea5b2922cda5.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • dead 3
On 2023-09-13 at 6:20 PM, Remij said:

Sure pal :tom: 

Don't cry to me... cry to Twinblade, Sabo, and anyone else here who played this flop and posted about it sucking here :reg: 

I didn't say it sucked :ben: I gave it a 7/10 rating. Its a hard game to love but its also a hard game to hate.