Lies of P 8 (not 7) at GS/IGN

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Nice! Gamepass is legit banging right now. Starfield (I’m 70+ hours in, near end game now though), Lies of P, PayDay 3 (guilty pleasure), Forza Motorsport 7, and City Skylines all in like a one month span. 

Starfield was caca, but lies of p and forza :smoke: 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Starfield was caca, but lies of p and forza :smoke: 

I’ve had an absolute blast with it and haven’t really encountered any real issues. It froze one during saving but it still actually saved. 

I’ve reached full level weapon mods and my shot gun spreads disease to enemies. lol. I guess I can see why some may not like it, it’s a lot more linear than previous BGS games, but I’m loving it. Probably my second favorite game this year behind TOTK. 

• Haha 1

I actually got around to playing the demo and have some mixed feelings. The world seems a lot more interesting than I originally thought but I also thought the combat was kind of whack. So it's basically hinging on if the level design is any good in the final game, the level design in the demo didn't leave much of an impression on me but if it gets better in the final game then I might give the game a chance.

1 minute ago, Sabo said:

I actually got around to playing the demo and have some mixed feelings. The world seems a lot more interesting than I originally thought but I also thought the combat was kind of whack. So it's basically hinging on if the level design is any good in the final game, the level design in the demo didn't leave much of an impression on me but if it gets better in the final game then I might give the game a chance.

The combat was tweaked (mainly the  dodging). As for level design, it was knocked for being linear, which is a pro for me, since it keeps the campaign lean, between 25-30 hours. No multiplayer. The weapon creation looks godly AF. You can make some frankenstein tools of death. In a nutshell, it’s not as good as BB, but it’s probably the closest we’ll get to a sequel (unless From makes one). 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Too many good games for any real gamer to bother with Starflop. All those years Todd and co spent on it and it's entirely skippable.

Yeah, it’s a pretty stacked fall. I won’t dive into BG3 until things level out.