Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - 10 at GS; 9 at IGN.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time you got fucked was by genetics 

This game is now great on all platforms. PC has the edge because of the newest version of ray tracing (even though the vast majority of hermits won't be able to play it at that level) but console play

sevenfield cant even say "at least its not as big a flop as cyberpunk" anymore

Cd project red always has the same trajectory.

The way they improve with a franchise with each release is impressive. I'm a bit sad that they not going to be working on Cyberpunk for a while.

But they absolutely need to convert everything for PSVR2.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Can't even imagine how much better this will be on PC, just like the original CP2077.

the original was a POS on PC when it launched. don't even front :D

but yeah, with a 4080/4090 and path tracing, this will annihilate the console versions.

Just now, -GD-X said:

but yeah, with a 4080/4090 and path tracing, this will annihilate the console versions.

True , all versions were all kinda fucked on launch. lol CDRP really fucked that one up.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Between Cyberpunk and BG3 this past month has been great for RPG fans on PC and PS. I couldn't imagine being stuck wasting tens of hours on a 7.0 flop due to nothing else to play.

Lmfao butthurt cows still crying about not getting the goty exclusive 

39 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao butthurt cows still crying about not getting the goty exclusive 

Lemshits living in a false reality :lawl:

It flopped. 7.0. Its not even AA :kaz: Less relevant to the console wars than fuckimg Brute Force was :cruise:

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Let's not act like the PC version was anything close to as terrible as the console versions.  The PC was the best place to play this game at launch, and that remains true to this day.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Let's not act like the PC version was anything close to as terrible as the console versions.  The PC was the best place to play this game at launch, and that remains true to this day.

it was awful lol. aside from some nice looking parts, it was clunky, even on the most powerful pc at the time (2080ti?). one of my artists got a beastly pc for this game and was underwhelmed (i was too when i saw it on his computer). sure, the consoles were worse, but the pc version was a shiny coated turd.

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it was awful lol. aside from some nice looking parts, it was clunky, even on the most powerful pc at the time (2080ti?). one of my artists got a beastly pc for this game and was underwhelmed (i was too when i saw it on his computer). sure, the consoles were worse, but the pc version was a shiny coated turd.

Eh. Not worth arguing about. ❤️

Instead we can talk about how sick it is now :wow2: 

F6fhWEUaQAAorkd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F6fhWsQbcAAwfcs?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Remij