SE continues to milk FF VII

Vincent isn't playable in VII Rebirth. He'll be a companion character like Red XIII was in VII Remake.

Purposely holding Vincent back just so they can charge you for the eventual VII Rebirth: Intermission or whatever the fuck they'll call it where Vincent will be playable. 

It's a business. They'll probably give you full control by FF7 Reunion, coming for ps6 etc at this rate.

And I'd rather they create a prequel to ff7 highlighting the Cetra's battle against Jenova than all these spin-offs.

Edited by __MACK__
29 minutes ago, __MACK__ said:

It's a business. They'll probably give you full control by FF7 Reunion, coming for ps6 etc at this rate.

And I'd rather they create a prequel to ff7 highlighting the Cetra's battle against Jenova than all these spin-offs.

That'd be cool bit I wouldn't trust these fucks to pull it off well. They'd ruin it.

Edited by Sabo
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

To be fair there are already plenty of playable characters based on the footage we’ve seen. If they’re as developed and play as well as they did in the first game then that will be fine.

And only one of them is new- Red XIII. Cid's confirmed to not be playable as well. The rest of the playable characters are characters people have already played with. The characters will get some tweaks and new moves but they're not going to play any differently from the previous game which means combat is going to feel very familiar, very fast. A couple new characters would've helped with that. There isn't enough new being implemented which means combat in this game is going to end up feeling too same-y.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah just conveniently forget that the original game was notoriously a bad port when it released on PC...

Then ill wait 4 months. Not like there isnt a bunch of other stuff to play.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Good for you I guess. I would pity anyone having to wait 4 months for a playable version of a GOTY calibur game.

You didnt even finish GOTG so i see it doesnt bother you either.