UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Can't play the game so have to talk about it to each other here :mj:

This is a sales thread regarding the game... 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's funny he doesn't call out out the cows/sheep here that haven't spoke about playing ANY game in years 🤣 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now see what your bum buddy says in every positive sales thread for a PS game. 

One thread it's 'lol cows only care about sales' (when its something like Helldivers smashing it) and the next it's only about playing games. Zero consistency. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Plays 45 mins of FF

"Dis is quite possiblies the best jrpg I've ever played !"

:sabu:

8.0 sales FLOP

literally played 70h+ lol more than any game I've played in agessss. 

That 45min though is still more than what you can play cause you're a 40year old IRL fanboy :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's funny he doesn't call out out the cows/sheep here that haven't spoke about playing ANY game in years 🤣 

Do I circle jerk in every thread like you and remij do lol I literally just speak about my stuff and move on 90% of the time. 

Go look at the post count for you and your bum buddy in this thread :biggrin: Serious business

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Now see what your bum buddy says in every positive sales thread for a PS game. 

One thread it's 'lol cows only care about sales' (when its something like Helldivers smashing it) and the next it's only about playing games. Zero consistency. 

You're literally proving the point though that in one thread, it's all about the sales... such as Helldivers 2 sales threads, and then in this thread when commenting about FF7Rebirths sales.. you made it about us not playing it :ben: 

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Do I circle jerk in every thread like you and remij do lol I literally just speak about my stuff and move on 90% of the time. 

Go look at the post count for you and your bum buddy in this thread :biggrin: Serious business

Oh please... like as if multiple people don't circle jerk each other in Xbox hating threads all while claiming I'm a lemming and feeding off each other :roll:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're literally proving the point though that in one thread, it's all about the sales... such as Helldivers 2 sales threads, and then in this thread when commenting about FF7Rebirths sales.. you made it about us not playing it :ben: 

Except my point is that it never is about sales when it is positive news. Go to any positive PS game sales thread and it's dumbo talking about lol sales and lol reviews and anything but the sales. Even in this he talks about review scores. Then in nearly every thread he goes on and on about certain people not playing a game when he (and you, but you at least don't go on about this point) literally doesnt play ANY game on PS and yet talks about them more than anything else. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh please... like as if multiple people don't circle jerk each other in Xbox hating threads all while claiming I'm a lemming and feeding off each other :roll:

yeah 100% do and my point is that I don't partake in that either. 

Your problem is that you have aligned yourself with the actual biggest fanboy here (you can tease FIREPOWER all you want but he games elsewhere too) and a literal Sony hater. Like he aint even just trolling on SW, this guy actually is a 40yr old IRL fanboy. 

• Like 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

Except my point is that it never is about sales when it is positive news. Go to any positive PS game sales thread and it's dumbo talking about lol sales and lol reviews and anything but the sales. Even in this he talks about review scores. Then in nearly every thread he goes on and on about certain people not playing a game when he (and you, but you at least don't go on about this point) literally doesnt play ANY game on PS and yet talks about them more than anything else. 

Well if someone is making threads about the amazing sales of a game, it would be expected that the person actually has an interesting in playing the game... as a general rule.  Jon typically is playing the Xbox games he talks about.

It's an honest observation to see that there are a number of people here who never speak about playing the games they brag about.  I don't know why it's so bad to call that stuff out... especially while those people constantly criticize the games you actually ARE playing.  It's not ALL people all the time... but it's a typical thing that happens here.  So that's where I think it comes from.  And being honest... I very rarely see a PS exclusive game thread here that's just positive on its own without simultaneously shitting on an Xbox game at the same time.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Well if someone is making threads about the amazing sales of a game, it would be expected that the person actually has an interesting in playing the game... as a general rule.  Jon typically is playing the Xbox games he talks about.

It's an honest observation to see that there are a number of people here who never speak about playing the games they brag about.  I don't know why it's so bad to call that stuff out... especially while those people constantly criticize the games you actually ARE playing.  It's not ALL people all the time... but it's a typical thing that happens here.  So that's where I think it comes from.  And being honest... I very rarely see a PS exclusive game thread here that's just positive on its own without simultaneously shitting on an Xbox game at the same time.

He plays the Xbox games he talks about but he talks A LOT about games he doesn't play and literally chooses not to play games based on their system lol He has masssssive bias (hates 'Sony movie games' but loves Hellblade and hyped for HB2 is just the tiniest example). If Helldivers 2 was on Xbox he would be all over it but still wouldn't touch it on PC cause it's a Sony game lol Literally says things like bought Horizon but won't play it. It's laughably childish and peak fanboy which is why it is ironic when you make threads hating on fanboys (rightfully so) and he is there acting like he ain't one of them.  Then he gets destroyed over and over and starts talking about ppl's wives and social life and shit... a 40yr old on a system wars gaming forum...

I mean a lot of that is part of what this place is (mocking certain games) but tbh for the multi decades I've been here I really did think 99% of ppl are just trolling. I know I was. :yeshrug:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

He plays the Xbox games he talks about but he talks A LOT about games he doesn't play and literally chooses not to play games based on their system lol He has masssssive bias (hates 'Sony movie games' but loves Hellblade and hyped for HB2 is just the tiniest example). If Helldivers 2 was on Xbox he would be all over it but still wouldn't touch it on PC cause it's a Sony game lol Literally says things like bought Horizon but won't play it. It's laughably childish and peak fanboy which is why it is ironic when you make threads hating on fanboys (rightfully so) and he is there acting like he ain't one of them.  Then he gets destroyed over and over and starts talking about ppl's wives and social life and shit... a 40yr old on a system wars gaming forum...

I mean a lot of that is part of what this place is (mocking certain games) but tbh for the multi decades I've been here I really did think 99% of ppl are just trolling. I know I was. :yeshrug:

Why you so mad lol. 

On 2024-04-10 at 5:17 AM, JonDnD said:

I knew your wife was a cow but I didn't know you were too :trump3:

Slow jonny back to making up shit about me.... Xbox being Redundant really got you that mad huh? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The only people mad itt are you and Madmutt LOL

You got sooo mad that Xbox is redundant you retorted to made up personal attacks.... Like you're a Lil school kid or something :drake:

"nooo not my Xbox :awww:, that's why you're mama is fat" :jonb:

There  are like 10 people that post here. Half talk about normal stuff , gaming , whatever else. 

The other half come here strictly to hold hands and hate xbox.

I'm not sure why madmutt calls me out every time and claims I'm a fanboy but never says anything to the guys that come here specifically to be only that.

He doesn't care about them hating xbox all day but when I say I'm tired of the Sony formula that's a problem.

Genius,  it's because you are the 40yr old fanboy that gets mad only when people don't like Sony.  How do you not see this LOL

My favorite games lately are games that are new experiences to me and not the same old formula for the 10th time. 

Sorry I'm not excited to open a map littered with 200 icons . Fly through hoops and climb towers. Play yet another 3rd person action title that plays exactly the same as the others or one more marvel open world game that is the same as the last one. You don't see my hyping the next assassin's creed do you ? It's for the same reason.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You got sooo mad that Xbox is redundant you retorted to made up personal attacks.... Like you're a Lil school kid or something :drake:

"nooo not my Xbox :awww:, that's why you're mama is fat" :jonb:

Who is acting like a kid ? LMAO look at yourself 

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Who is acting like a kid ? LMAO look at yourself 

On 2024-04-10 at 5:17 AM, JonDnD said:

I knew your wife was a cow but I didn't know you were too :trump3:

Real adult stuff there kiddo.. All because your Xbox is redundant... Lol

@Remij the full European market sales are out. Why didn't you update us? Oh wait the launch sales of DDII were lower than FF7 Rebirth's launch sales..... You celebrated too early :feelsbadman:

"The highest ranking new title is Dragon's Dogma 2 at No. 3... It was the second of the two big Japanese RPG games this year, and in terms of the first two weeks of sales,Final Fantasy just about beat Dragon’s Dogma.

Note: Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth was only released on PS5, whereas Dragon’s Dogma 2 is on PS5, PC and Xbox.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/authors/christopher-dring

Edited by Goukosan