Holy shit - Sony pulls HZD from PSN as they’re working on a remaster

Jfc. These remasters/remakes are killing my image of Sony. I understood sotc, since that was a blurry, framerate mess on the ps2, or Demon’s Souls (ugly af on ps3). But the gap from ps4 to ps5 doesn’t have the same impact. PS doesn’t have competition in the premium console generation anymore. So, I expect this laziness to continue. Like seriously, what has ND done this gen? Just remakes and remasters. Jfc TLOU was already remastered for ps4. It didn’t need a remake.  

• Thanks 1

Sony doesn't even try anymore. Some cheap remasters and paid for timed exclusives. It's gonna be 2 years with only one 1p game.

Mr Miserable had to wake up and show us how miserable he is today :rofls:

We know bud , we know 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You tell me, where’s this month’s stop?

Your girlfriend's place for one of those swinger parties where you sit in corner while she pleases several guys. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Your girlfriend's place for one of those swinger parties where you sit in corner while she pleases several guys. 

That wouldn’t interest you anyway, you’d be jealous of her :tom: 

Amazing. I hope it become a trend. It will raise the value of physical games. haha, owned.

Keep buying digital out of laziness. Renting out CD keys and shit at full price on pre order. Bwahaha. 

1 hour ago, David P said:

Amazing. I hope it become a trend. It will raise the value of physical games. haha, owned.

Keep buying digital out of laziness. Renting out CD keys and shit at full price on pre order. Bwahaha. 

Games with millions of copies in circulation will never have value.