Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

• Yes, there’s no bigger freak than Ghostz
    • No, it’s JonB/Robohobo/Bhytre/VGKing/other

1 hour ago, Cell said:

VGking was hands down the worst person we ever had on here. Just a straight up racist piece of shit. 

Nah the worst ones were Teddy and The Diplomat. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME   The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guy

Your dumbass was bragging about threesomes/group sex until you revealed your girl was the only female in the group....    Dudes tricked you into running a train on your girl and you fell for

Though he has some competition, it’s hard to think of a bigger freak than Ghostz.   Admitting he’s a cuck and his girlfriend prefers other men. Creating BDG (Balls Deep Gays) and almost dest

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao You know you suck when you think Diplo was one of the worst posters in SW. 

He was a racist pos who created a ghetto alt just so he could talk like a black guy. 

20 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Take my dick out of your mouth and for once think about what is going on. 

Lol you'll suck a racist's dick if he likes the same videogame console you do. That is your primary concern. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you'll suck a racist's dick if he likes the same videogame console you do. That is your primary concern. 

LOL what did that even come from? 

Making more shit up? 

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

LOL what did that even come from? 

Making more shit up? 

Your posting history here. I'm willing to bet you only hate Diplo because he probably laughed at you for being a proto incel. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Your posting history here. I'm willing to bet you only hate Diplo because he probably laughed at you for being a proto incel. 

I don't hate him. I just called him out on being a racist for having a ghetto alt. 

Lmfao here we go again with Mr. Insufferable and his inability to control his emotions. 

Lmfao hate this, incel that! :kaz:

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't hate him. I just called him out on being a racist for having a ghetto alt. 

Lmfao here we go again with Mr. Insufferable and his inability to control his emotions. 

Lmfao hate this, incel that! :kaz:

Lol uh huh. You're overly emotional all of the time 

Mala you're talking total BS. Not sure about Diplo making alts but he was always a chill, reasonable guy for the most part. VGKing on the other hand was the most unreasonably stupid, racist fuck we've ever had on here. 

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Mala you're talking total BS. Not sure about Diplo making alts but he was always a chill, reasonable guy for the most part. VGKing on the other hand was the most unreasonably stupid, racist fuck we've ever had on here. 

he created chad as a fun gimmick. it wasn't malicious.

7 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lmfao he was so chill that when he got demodded, he deleted SW. 

Then he came out and said Chad was him. 

now that i think about it, i do believe dip did take the smileys he had added. i can't remember the rest, though. a big blur.

On 2024-05-06 at 6:58 PM, jehurey said:

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME :hest:

The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guys beat up a slab of expired pancake batter that he calls his "girlfriend" :ovolol:

:ooh:

31 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Oh look it’s the dead beat who brags about cheating on his wife :kaz:

You bragged about other dudes fucking your girl in font of you.. You Cuck.... Yiiiikkkes:holeup:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You bragged about other dudes fucking your girl in font of you.. You Cuck.... Yiiiikkkes:holeup:

No, I said we have an open life style. We are swingers, I’m not a cuck you retard. 

meanwhile you’re sneaking around on grindr while ditching child support :tom: