[Rumor] Sony is preparing for a new PSP that will run PS4 games

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Atari Lynx was a portable with a TV output.

And hasn’t been sold for almost 35 years. No one would be doing this now if Switch didn’t exist. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, PSP1 is pretty underrated. It was a real neat little thing for the time, I remember being blown away by Tekken 5 graphics and later by Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Plenty of great games an

Please never talk about Nintendo ever again then. 

If Sony releases a device that plays PS4 games through some kind of BC... but doesn't play PS5 games... it's DOA.  If Sony try fucking around and spending resources to create games specifically for th

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Even the PSP had TV output functionality.

Honestly, PSP1 is pretty underrated. It was a real neat little thing for the time, I remember being blown away by Tekken 5 graphics and later by Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Plenty of great games and a long life span. Proper Playstation handheld. It used to make the sheep so butthurt. 

That joystick sucked ass though. Lmao. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, David P said:

Honestly, PSP1 is pretty underrated. It was a real neat little thing for the time, I remember being blown away by Tekken 5 graphics and later by Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Plenty of great games and a long life span. Proper Playstation handheld. It used to make the sheep so butthurt. 

The joystick was horrible. :mj: It may have been tolerable if there were two shitty joysticks instead of one. I still have my day one OG PSP on hand, still works great too!

Nerd me wants to get a used one and bring it back to life with all the mods available these days.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, David P said:

As the OG portable Jesus player I loved the psp but Sony dropped the ball with second console. I didn't even realize the Vita was a generational console til after it released. Sony is terrible at every other than the Playstation and even then they make massive mistakes. 

33 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I had a PSP Go and hooked it up to my TV once and it was smaller than Jerrys dick

So, even in your jerry fanfic, you still buy Sony products?

Damn, Xbox must suck that badly :reg:

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

LMFAO! it's significantly better than elden ring. stop being retarded, retardz.

edit: totk would hit 20 fps. retardz

Oh god I'm so torn because Bloodborne is so fucking overrated but so is Elden Ring and I just don't have the inner will to try to use Elden Ring to diss Bloodborne.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Oh god I'm so torn because Bloodborne is so fucking overrated but so is Elden Ring and I just don't have the inner will to try to use Elden Ring to diss Bloodborne.

LOL 

22 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

this is perfect.

this post is, single-handedly, informing me that I should never trust the fanboys of FROM games when they release a new game.

Basically won't get the real truth about the quality of that game until 18 months after.

For most major video game IPs its usually 6 months afterwards, but the Souls fanboys want to keep the hype going extra longer before they drop the act.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is perfect.

this post is, single-handedly, informing me that I should never trust the fanboys of FROM games when they release a new game.

Basically won't get the real truth about the quality of that game until 18 months after.

For most major video game IPs its usually 6 months afterwards, but the Souls fanboys want to keep the hype going extra longer before they drop the act.

lmfao nobody gives a shit what you think of these games or not :pavarotti: 

23 hours ago, madmaltese said:

A steamdeck like native PS Portable would be awesome. Full library carries over and just scales. Would be an instant purchse.

Wouldnt that hold back games like yall claim series s did?

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is perfect.

I've been a Bloodborne/Elden Ring hater since those games came out. :D

And most of the hate is just placement among the Soulsborne franchise. I think Bloodborne and Elden Ring are still great games even if they're casual trash that don't belong in the same convo as Sekiro, DS3, and DS1. 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I hit a nerve.

Nah, just stating facts.  You've never ever talked about playing any of these games here.. ever.. nor have you ever talked about playing any of the souls-likes out there either.  Your opinion simply means nothing.. and coming in here and trying to act like as if anyone was ever trying to sell you specifically on these games, and that you're somehow smart for "seeing through the hype".... is just pure bullshit.  You were never going to play Elden Ring.  Never Bloodborne.  Never Dark Souls 1, 2, or 3.  Never Sekiro.. 

It's not because you saw through the hype... it's because you don't play games.  Period.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

And most of the hate is just placement among the Soulsborne franchise. I think Bloodborne and Elden Ring are still great games even if they're casual trash that don't belong in the same convo as Sekiro, DS3, and DS1. 

Bloodborne is indeed overrated to an extent.  I was calling that out back after DS3 released and cows kept coming at me that BB was better lol

1. DS1

2. Demon's 

3. DS3

4. Bloodborne

5. Elden Ring

6. Sekiro

7. DS2

13 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

You think d3 is better than bb? LOL