Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

again ignoring everything I say. You're a fanboy because all you care is who makes the games lol If you are Tired of a genre it doesn't matter who makes them. If you like gamey games it doesn't matter who makes them.

If Hellblade 2 was made by Sony you'd be singing a very different tune, we all know it but it's by MS so you love it. Which says it all. Doesn't matter if MS doesn't make many games like this, if you like 'gamey games' and not Movie games then you should hate Hellblade 2 :shrug:

DID YOU MISS THE TEMPLATE PART. You are honestly stupid. I didnt say i loved it you fuck i only played it for an hour if that you rabid fucking mess of an idiot 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!   7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop       STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is t

Posted Images

I said it once and ill say it again, if MS really wanted a big budget cinematic Action/Adventure series they should have just bought Asobo along with the rights to Plague Tale, and made that one of their main franchises. Cause Hellblade definitely ain't it and it can't come close to competing with Sony's finest in that genre.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah they didnt because EVERYONE gave the 93 MC game a 9+. GS gave it a 10.

the fact that you think thats the same as a game that got a 6 on GS and a 10 from TheXboxHub, says enough:freeman: 

There's 47 reviews BELOW the aggregate... But yeah, the 10% of Sony pandering site reviews that gave it 10/10 affected nothing lmao.

It would have been in the 80's...

Just now, JonDnD said:

DID YOU MISS THE TEMPLATE PART. You are honestly stupid. I didnt say i loved it you fuck i only played it for an hour if that you rabid fucking mess of an idiot 

why you so mad :jonb:

this guy smashing the all caps cause a game he's been hyping for over half a decade 6'd:drake:

• Haha 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

why you so mad :jonb:

this guy smashing the all caps cause a game he's been hyping for over half a decade 6'd:drake:

Why you mad bro? You mad cause i dont like the Sony template. Mad af about it since you bring it up literally every time you post here LMAO. DumbMutt. 

Nobody cares. Youre still playing it. :reg:

140+ posts of lemmings defending this filthy flop. Sounds even worse than the first one that barely qualified as a game. :muttley:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

There's 47 reviews BELOW the aggregate... But yeah, the 10% of Sony pandering site reviews that gave it 10/10 affected nothing lmao.

It would have been in the 80's...

nope, it wouldnt since ALL the most heavy weighted NON-fan outlets gave it a 9+. THAT'S the point, retard.  imagine trying to re-lititgate one of the msot iron clad 90s of last gen lmao.

meanwhile without fansites, hell6lade 2 would be DEEP in the 70s... :patpatpat:

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

I actually got GP and played the first hour so far and let me tell you I never want to hear the words 'Sony movie game' or 'gamey game' from a certain someone again :drake: This is the least gamey game I have ever played in my life.

So far it's practically a glorified tech demo. It looks absolutely spectacular (even though the framerate dips below 30 numerous times) but I don't think I have ever played a more barebones game ever. This makes The Order 1886 look like a gameplay feast. If 7 years is honestly the time it takes to achieve fidelity with this level of gameplay then just go back to last gen graphics please. First 30 min you literally do nothing but press up. Then when combat is introduced is all 1v1 and even simpler than Hellblade. I love narrative driven cinematic games but so far there is no narrative hook and the main character is meh. Also the voices thing seems super over done, I feel they may have leaned too much into. 

Will finish as short as fuck but that first hour was tough to get through. 

It's lemij and Cuckstz's GOTY :mj:

Shows you the sad state of ShitBox  :kaz:

The fight section I just did was actually pretty sick. Even though the combat is shallow and as basic as it gets the cinematic nature of it combined with the visuals can make for some cool moments.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The fight section I just did was actually pretty sick. Even though the combat is shallow and as basic as it gets the cinematic nature of it combined with the visuals can make for some cool moments.

I know right!  It's very cinematic and flows in some very cool ways.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I'm enjoying it as much as the first, and regardless of how much people shit on the combat I enjoy the weight and heft behind it inspite of its simplicity.

Her screaming and shouting as she swings her blade actually feels and sounds "real". Few games if any truly capture the strain and struggle of sword combat.

You feel strong and incredibly vulnerable and weak at the same time.

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I said it once and ill say it again, if MS really wanted a big budget cinematic Action/Adventure series they should have just bought Asobo along with the rights to Plague Tale, and made that one of their main franchises. Cause Hellblade definitely ain't it and it can't come close to competing with Sony's finest in that genre.

100%! The Plague Tale games are excellent. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81; Gamespot - 6/10, IGN - 8/10)
30 minutes ago, Remij said:

Some parts of this game are seriously fucking mind boggling how impressive it is visually and technically. :omg:

Rotten Tomatoes is at 60%. :banderoos:

• Haha 1
  • Remij changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 82 (Stellar Blade HBR) Gamespot - 6/10, IGN - 8/10)
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)