36 minutes ago, Cooke said:

They both aren't. Biden is brain dead and Trump is a criminal. America fuck yeah

Trump thread about his conviction you bring up Biden... Obsessed much? 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The border is out of control Crime is out of control Taxes are out of control Mental health is out of control Government is out of control    That's the far right fake na

Oh yeah, reality. 

Posted Images

On 2024-05-31 at 6:03 PM, Goukosan said:

Trump thread about his conviction you bring up Biden... Obsessed much? 

Oh I'm sorry. We aren't allowed to be mean to the octogenarian. 

32 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol I just realized the only thing you are good at is dodging whatever someone says to you with a either a Whataboutism or bad faith reasoning. 

15 hours ago, Cooke said:

I mean you have about 40 Biden threads you create a week and even in a thread that you yourself created about Trump's conviction you're still obsessed with Biden :umad:

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-30 at 7:52 PM, DynamiteCop said:

How do Democrat's not see this stuff only draws more support lol?  

Prove all 12 jurors were Democrats.  This is extremely unlikely given the selection process used.

On 2024-05-30 at 7:52 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Everyone can see what's going on. 

Polls show over half don't see it because it's not there. He fucked up. You should be more upset at Trump for objectively and factually having commit these felonies, not the law.

Also it's funny to see the "law and order party" show their true colors. They don't give a flying fuck about law and order. Only if it's people they don't like, hence those abortion bans or blocking cannabis legalization or now trying to get rid of contraceptives. Laws for thee but not for me. This is a god damn cult lmao, all of a sudden the entire judicial system is "Fake News" because of their silver spoon trust fund baby messiah.

Throwing away so many values for a fraudster rapist, odd.

Edited by Substatic

Also lol its still funny he unanimously lost the relatively weakest case against him. He has ZERO chance against both Jack Smith cases, Smith has insane evidence. Straight up video tapes, emails, texts, documents, etc. Guy is totally guilty of those.

Problem is if Trump wins he could straight up cancel those. 

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Don’t mind Dynocop, he gets to live in a deep blue state and reap all the benefits while espousing MAGA bullshit. :drake:

Deep blue state benefits of living in Washington 

*Highest auto theft in the country

*Property crime, robberies and burglary nearly the highest in the country 

*Violent crime nearly the highest in the country

*Highest number of kidnappings in the country

*Drugs are legal at a street level due to democratic policy crippling law enforcement 

*Homelessness out of control due to drugs and unchecked mental illness

*Among the worst mental health in the country 

*Some of the highest rental and grossly inflated home purchase prices in the country

*Close to the highest overall taxes in the country

*Top 5 worst road conditions in the United States

*Nearly the most agressive gun laws in the country which have accomplished nothing except restrict lawful ownership and purchasing for the law abiding while gun homicides are still on the rise in minority communities, and with illegal firearms

*Second highest gas prices in the country as a result of nonsensical and ineffective climate policies adding roughly 48 cents in additional taxes to every gallon we purchase

*Highest vehicle registration fees in the country at 1.1% of your vehicles total value per year (government assessed) for those living in the RTA tax zone on the 90 mile stretch of i-5 spanning from Olympia to Everett encompassing an area of roughly 500 square miles

*Revolving door "justice" system which allows violent and repeat offenders particularly juveniles back onto the street within hours to days with little to no real consequences

Yeah... Isn't it just grand. You lunatics have absolutely destroyed this state, and you're proud of it.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

*Drugs are legal at a street level due to democratic policy crippling law enforcement 

*Some of the highest rental and grossly inflated home purchase prices in the country

*Nearly the most agressive gun laws in the country which have accomplished nothing except restrict lawful ownership and purchasing for the law abiding while gun homicides are still on the rise in minority communities, and with illegal firearms

*Second highest gas prices in the country as a result of nonsensical and ineffective climate policies adding roughly 48 cents in additional taxes to every gallon we purchase

*Highest vehicle registration fees in the country at 1.1% of your vehicles total value per year (government assessed) for those living in the RTA tax zone on the 90 mile stretch of i-5 spanning from Olympia to Everett encompassing an area of roughly 500 square miles

*Revolving door "justice" system which allows violent and repeat offenders particularly juveniles back onto the street within hours to days with little to no real consequences

Yeah... Isn't it just grand. You lunatics have absolutely destroyed this state, and you're proud of it.

So move. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So move. 

That's the same bullshit advice that is making this country radicalized and flooded with illegals. 

"Things are bad where you're at? Just leave!"

OR

Stay and push to get the radical policy makers thrown out of office and reclaim our state...

46 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's the same bullshit advice that is making this country radicalized and flooded with illegals. 

"Things are bad where you're at? Just leave!"

OR

Stay and push to get the radical policy makers thrown out of office and reclaim our state...

Lol what is your retarded ass going to do? How many far right racist would you need to rally together for such a feat? 

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

sounds like you live under late stage captialism.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

And even with all those issues, it's still somehow a much better State than most Red States. Red States overall have far worse living conditions, and incorrectly manage all the funding they get from the Blue States they leech off of.

Lower life expectancy, higher maternal mortality, worse infrastructure, higher obesity, worse education, worse healthcare, worse gdp, higher poverty, higher violent crime, etc. Hell their most recent Abortion Bans further reduced maternal mortality rates in Red States....this is GOP policy shown in real time as red areas have reduced quality of life.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states | AP News

HVA7hcb.png

Democrats have their issues. That's certain. But good fucking god if Republican's had total control our Global QOL ranking would plummet. 

Edited by Substatic

Screenshot_20240604_135343.thumb.jpg.4899337c9ca2c2342785230dcd38afa9.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_135504.thumb.jpg.5761c598963010059a3dc12cdf1fd2f8.jpg

I don't give a shit about top secret documents, couldn't care less about hush money shit, and while I am fine with his lying about his assets thing since it's some weird shit we usually let rich real estate people get away with, this is really the only trial that Trump should have faced.

Almost made it 250 years until this cunt fart Trump brought our already toxic and ineffective government to to it's lowest point and will continue to ruin elections all over the country for the next decade. 

I'm so curious how this MAGA era will be viewed in 20 to 30 years. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240604_135343.thumb.jpg.4899337c9ca2c2342785230dcd38afa9.jpg

Screenshot_20240604_135504.thumb.jpg.5761c598963010059a3dc12cdf1fd2f8.jpg

I don't give a shit about top secret documents, couldn't care less about hush money shit, and while I am fine with his lying about his assets thing since it's some weird shit we usually let rich real estate people get away with, this is really the only trial that Trump should have faced.

Almost made it 250 years until this cunt fart Trump brought our already toxic and ineffective government to to it's lowest point and will continue to ruin elections all over the country for the next decade. 

I'm so curious how this MAGA era will be viewed in 20 to 30 years. 

The secret documents thing is major too if he really did leak information to our adversaries. 

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The secret documents thing is major too if he really did leak information to our adversaries. 

Don't get me wrong, he would totally sell the country out but doesn't need those docs alone to do it. It's way more likely he just kept them to be an asshole. 

I don't think years old intelligence information is super valuable, he just can't be normal and act like an adult he's so used to being obstinate for no reason he couldn't help himself. I'm not exaggerating when I say he's mentally broken.