Horizon Lego is on PC and Switch

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sony doesn't own the Lego franchise so...

Sony owns the Horizon IP. 

I'm actually quite surprised they would accept to put it on a Nintendo platform. PC is not surprising though. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just 2 year old pc ports guyz Guyzzz It's just a baseball gameee It's just old ports and all gaas guyz Only pc guyz. It makes sense guyz! It's JUST A FUCKING LEGO GAME GUYZ

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy?     

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like l

Posted Images

1 minute ago, David P said:

I'm actually quite surprised they would accept to put it on a Nintendo platform. PC is not surprising though. 

It makes sense from Sony's perspective. Lego usually works with big name brands. This puts Horizon on shelves next to Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, and Lego Star Wars. It's not a main game and may even spark interest into the mainline games. 

Also moves like enabling cross play with PC players was a smart move by Sony. As dumb as Sony usually is, some of the way they are moving with cross system releases has potential. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It makes sense from Sony's perspective. Lego usually works with big name brands. This puts Horizon on shelves next to Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, and Lego Star Wars. It's not a main game and may even spark interest into the mainline games. 

I understand that. But it illustrate Sony willingness to ignore their previous strategy of exclusive killer-app, at least to an extent where if it's needed to work with a third part or just make too much financial sense. 

Both Horizon main games are on PC. The only exclusive one is on PSVR2. Lmao.

4 minutes ago, David P said:

I understand that. But it illustrate Sony willingness to ignore their previous strategy of exclusive killer-app, at least to an extent where if it's needed to work with a third part or just make too much financial sense. 

Both Horizon main games are on PC. The only exclusive one is on PSVR2. Lmao.

I don't think the ports are the same as the Lego Horizon being on all platforms. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah, and it was just Cuphead.

The slippery slope of inevitability.

You mean the slippery slope of irrelevance that is Xbox I’m sure. :drake:

1 hour ago, David P said:

the Horizon series has been nothing but a money pit for Sony. They’re looking to recoup some of their losses. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Also moves like enabling cross play with PC players was a smart move by Sony. As dumb as Sony usually is, some of the way they are moving with cross system releases has potential. 

Lmfao. This is how Cows are now spinning Sony going 3rd party? :D 

“it’s smart!”

@Remij @JonDnD

36 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You mean the slippery slope of irrelevance that is Xbox I’m sure. :drake:

Sonys being even more aggressive with their move to third party. They feel they’re BEHIND Microsoft in doing so :tom: 

45 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“it’s smart!”

@Remij @JonDnD

Seeing as MS and Sony have to go this route I'm not sure why you guys are trading shots over this. It's like a coping mechanism or something. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Doing exactly what Microsoft did lmao.

Step 1: PC ports 

Step 2: Switch ports

Step 3: Port to Xbox

They're literally 2/3 of the way there lol.

Lemmings: Look guyz! Your console is on its way to being as dead and irrelevant as ours!!

Well at least you're finally admitting it :rofl:

Xcluded once again. Lemmings can only live through the sheep.

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Seeing as MS and Sony have to go this route I'm not sure why you guys are trading shots over this. It's like a coping mechanism or something. 

Because we’ve been saying Sony is going this way forever. Cows denied it. 

6 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

the Horizon series has been nothing but a money pit for Sony. They’re looking to recoup some of their losses. 

That's complete BS. Horizon has been successful from the start. Far more profitable than Killzone was anyways. 

You're full of shit. 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings: Look guyz! Your console is on its way to being as dead and irrelevant as ours!!

That's right . Tchbo:rofls:

6 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“it’s smart!”

@Remij @JonDnD

" just a lego game"

" it makes sense!....Smart! "

We will hear the same thing for other 1p games ( if they make any )

Bu bu excluded! This hurts them so bad lmao. And the best part is , Sony told them they were doing this and they didn't want to believe it lmfao