The long Cuck - even when lems win, they lose :kaz:

So Microsoft has undeniably pulled off their best ever showcase....

Right when they're planning to put all there games on PlayStation. 

image.gif.83c05f0bf3d4a3498710a694903ea23b.gif

They've even been letting down the lemming cultists gently who demand exclusivity:

"more games on more platforms"

And my personal favourite,

Mike Ybarra:

Look, I get hardcore Xbox console fans want exclusives and want Xbox hardware to rule them all. Having worked on many Xbox consoles myself, I admit I have mixed emotions on it. I love Xbox. You have to put emotion aside and focus on the teams, players and business - and make hard decisions. Given the size of Microsoft Gaming now, it’s just not sustainable to not be embracing all platforms.

Remember lems, you have to emotion aside....

:deadsuge:

Best showcase ever, loaded with games they're putting on their biggest rivals console. 

And are Sony going to be putting their best games on Xbox?

No. 

The long Cuck. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 2
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Microsoft has undeniably pulled off their best ever showcase....   Right when they're planning to put all there games on PlayStation.      They've even been letting down th

MS dropping the whole slate on PS and Sony thanking them by somehow managing to release a Lego game on anything BUT an Xbox  Just plain rude at this point   

Fingers crossed Sony don't see what you can see eh.   

Posted Images

:tom: TLHBFR!

:kaz: The whole slate coming to Playstation and Nintendo and they'll get nothing in return, LMFAO! Talk about getting cucked lol.

56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

"You have to put emotion aside and focus on the teams"

(gets rid of hifi rush devs)

Phil is one of the worst hypocrites I've ever seen :mj:

• Upvote 1

Getting cucked is companies like LEGO and MLB forcing Sony to release their games on other platforms.

Nobody is forcing MS :hehe:   

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Getting cucked is companies like LEGO and MLB forcing Sony to release their games on other platforms.

LMFAO! This retard is comparing licensed products Sony doesn’t own to Microsoft literally spending $100 Billion to own IPs and then giving them out to their biggest competition. Keep being a complete retard Lemij, never change :hest:

:cruise:Next thing you know the retard will tell us he’s not a lemming after making such a moronic post in defense of Xbox.

IMG_8588.thumb.jpeg.5719a04620307bd133e29ca7bbb04d76.jpeg

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO! This retard is comparing licensed products Sony doesn’t own to Microsoft literally spending $100 Billion to own IPs and then giving them out to their biggest competition. Keep being a complete retard Lemij, never change :hest:

:cruise:Next thing you know the retard will tell us he’s not a lemming after making such a moronic post in defense of Xbox.

IMG_8588.thumb.jpeg.5719a04620307bd133e29ca7bbb04d76.jpeg

Sony owns Horizon moron.  Sony also develops and owns "The Show" IP... so suck a duck cuck :rofls: :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sustainable business is forcing them. :mickey:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sony owns Horizon moron.  Sony also develops and owns "The Show" IP... so suck a duck cuck :rofls: :rofl: 

Sony doesn't own LEGO Horizon retard.

LEGO owns it hence "LEGO" on the name you moron. Sony is under contractual obligations to use the LEGO name and those obligations are the reason it's on Switch idiot  :kaz:

:tom: MS spent $100 Billion on COD and DOOM, entirely own the franchises and are still bringing them to Playstaion because they need Sony to survive in the gaming space.

You're a fucking retard :omglol:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sheep Kids playing Lego and me playing top shelf Xbox games like doom on launch day are not the same Lemi

image.gif.acc1132c414c4c0088768be5520c79a5.gif

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Sheep Kids playing Lego and me playing top shelf Xbox games like doom on launch day are not the same Lemi

":awww::awww::awww::awww: B....b....bu....but LEGO kiddie game on the Switch"

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Cell said:

The last Doom was playable on PS... and even Switch.  You're not getting anything new.. you're getting what you always had.  MS was simply nice to enough to not take it away from you.

Meanwhile, Sony was cucked by LEGO and MLB for multiplats... and Sony couldn't do a damn thing about it :cruise: 

5 minutes ago, Cell said:

MS went from nothing on PS to dropping 4 older games near instantly to releasing what will be one of their biggest and best games Day 1 on PS within a matter of months.......while this gets compared to a Lego game on NOT AN XBOX :tom:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

MS went from nothing on PS to dropping 4 older games near instantly to releasing what will be one of their biggest and best games Day 1 on PS within a matter of months.......while this gets compared to a Lego game on NOT AN XBOX :tom:

You already had DOOM... :tom: 

And you're not talking to an Xbox gamer :reg: 

Great to see so many cows waiting and begging for Xbox games though.. now that the hope is there :hest: 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:deadest:

:hest:

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

You already had DOOM... :tom: 

And you're not talking to an Xbox gamer :reg: 

Great to see so many cows waiting and begging for Xbox games though.. now that the hope is there :hest: 

Who said I was talking to you? Just literally saying the situation. For someone who isn't an xbox gamer you do seem to get upset about xbox related slander a lot :shrug:

• Haha 2