Jeff Grubb on Bloodborne PC port: 'Not happening at the moment'

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Added for future ownage :juggle: 

lmao his entire reason for his opinion is that "FROM ain't doing it because their times is worth too much".......... lmfao...   And yet MIYAZAKI HIMSELF JUST SAID THE ENTIRE TEAM WANTS A PC VERSION :lawl: :lawl: 

It's happening fool :reg: 

28 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

They Also skippex Demons souls are well. 

No they didn't.  It's coming to PC 100%.  It's already done in fact.

8 minutes ago, Cell said:

He'll either just post dodge or claim he never said it to begin with.

:mj:

Nope... I stand 100% by what I said.  Bloodborne IS 100% coming to PC. :juggle: 

Yall are going to be owned so hard :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm gong to side with remij and agree that these games will end up on pc one day. the days of exclusives (unless you are nintendo) are coming to an end.

They absolutely know they are coming.  Sony has 2 games which will do massive numbers on PC, and obviously updated on PS5 as well.

Bloodborne literally was in development for PC.. that's factual.  Jason Schreier even corroborated it at one point.. but it was shelved because of conflicting with Demon's Souls and then later Elden Ring.

It will come, they're probably wanting to use it to push PS5 Pro or PS6.. who knows.  But one thing is for sure, it's coming.  They know it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

They absolutely know they are coming.  Sony has 2 games which will do massive numbers on PC, and obviously updated on PS5 as well.

Bloodborne literally was in development for PC.. that's factual.  Jason Schreier even corroborated it at one point.. but it was shelved because of conflicting with Demon's Souls and then later Elden Ring.

It will come, they're probably wanting to use it to push PS5 Pro or PS6.. who knows.  But one thing is for sure, it's coming.  They know it.

it's inevitable. it's basically free money. those games will sell extremely well on PC since there's a huge souls/ER fanbase on it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

were on year 7 of sony will copy game pass, year 8 of the whole slate is coming to pc day 1, and year 9 of bloodborne is coming to pc :lawl: 

It will happen Any day now.... I'll be right, just wait and see in 30 years in will happen :lemming:

• dead 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

The fuck you talkin bout dawg :cosby2: 

Link me to this stupid post and I'll respond :woo:

And there it is. :banderoos:

Remipee, I told you, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I linked you TWICE to the post in the other thread, at which point I saw you enter the thread immediately TWICE, and then leave without replying. Ironically, the post was a reply to you saying I spew bullshit. 

And here you are feigning ignorance. 

I now know exactly who I'm dealing with.  Caught out my friend. Caught out. 

image.gif.5602407876b3f2b13976687c2e384d98.gif

Edited by Cell