Sony subsidiary is publishing the new game from the Danganronpa developers on PC and Switch, but it's skipping PS5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except buy one.     

”it’s smart”   ”I’d do the same if I was Sony”   ”it’s not even really Sony”   ”the audience on switch and pc is better”  

And then....     Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Lemij calling in tomorrow on behalf of Xbawks. :hest:

i immediately predicted his Midnight Meltdown, and sure enough he did.

All the while, as he desperately tried to find a way to spin out and try and turn it on me..........three simple words that completely checkmate'd him were sitting in his original post this entire time.

He truly was blinded by anger. Awwww, such fun.:banderoos:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Hey @-GD-X are you able to see what the thread was titled before I edited it?  If you can, would you please post the thread title... because Derpy here thinks I altered it in some meaningful ways, when I just fixed a grammatical error :lawl: 

Unfortunately, it just shows you made a title change. Only edited posts, in the body, will display the original message. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Unfortunately, it just shows you made a title change. Only edited posts, in the body, will display the original message. 

That's dumb lol.  Thanks for checking anyway. :fblike: 

• Upvote 1