Y’all into the Hawk Tuah girl memes? (This broad is funny)

Reminds me of that recent clip of the girl in the car complaining because her boyfriend wants to remain monogamous even though she wants to get jizzed on by at least 100 guys before settling down. Thinking that is one thing but having no problem saying it on camera and putting it out to the public is another. Girls nowadays have no dignity or self respect.

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

She lost her job as a teacher because of this lol

She has made more that $65,000 in merch. She’ll be find lol. Also, that claim hasn’t been confirmed. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Reminds me of that recent clip of the girl in the car complaining because her boyfriend wants to remain monogamous even though she wants to get jizzed on by at least 100 guys before settling down. Thinking that is one thing but having no problem saying it on camera and putting it out to the public is another. Girls nowadays have no dignity or self respect.

Yea, I think that was the interview of Ghostz' girl. 

• dead 3
24 minutes ago, Casual said:

forgot who posted this but it's my favourite lol

LMFAO! there are a bunch on ig and fb.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Y’all into the Hawk Tuah girl memes? (This broad is funny)
5 hours ago, Cooke said:

She lost her job as a teacher because of this lol

Lol what a dumb broad. 

Doing that in today's modern era full of social apps and exposure. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

wtf are you talking about?

Wait, you never had a girl hawk tuah on your thang?

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Oh right, sorry.