PSVR2 - $349 on Amazon

24 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That’s a crazy good price. It’s still not for me, though. 

It may look like a good price but remember that you’d be left with a $350 paperweight. 

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It may look like a good price but remember that you’d be left with a $350 paperweight. 

No doubt. Plus, I see VR as a novelty. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Still not worth it.

Maybe when it reaches $200.

They might as well bundle them with PS5s for $600 or $650. Might be able to “sell” a decent amount then. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

these are still wired, right? if it was something like the quest 3 (wireless), i'd maybe consider it, mainly for when i have company over.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

these are still wired, right? if it was something like the quest 3 (wireless), i'd maybe consider it, mainly for when i have company over.

VR is a very isolating experience but it seems like it would be good for parties.

its not. 

lol one person can play at a time. Everyone else just sits there and twiddles their thumbs or just laughs at how stupid the person looks 

• Haha 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

VR is a very isolating experience but it seems like it would be good for parties.

its not. 

lol one person can play at a time. Everyone else just sits there and twiddles their thumbs or just laughs at how stupid the person looks 

ha true. i didn't think of that lol

That's true. Everyone just hops to see someone get hurt.

Classic Jack , clipped his hand in the ceiling fan while playing The virtual realities again what a night !

• dead 1

I think there are party games where multiple people wear the headset and can play together. But the problem with that is you need multiple headsets and then you also need a space large enough to accompany all your dumb asses.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think there are party games where multiple people wear the headset and can play together. But the problem with that is you need multiple headsets and then you also need a space large enough to accompany all your dumb asses.

What’d you end up doing with your quest lol 

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What’d you end up doing with your quest lol 

I still have it but its collecting dust. Im hoping the Alien game will be good and give me a reason to use it again.

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I still have it but its collecting dust. Im hoping the Alien game will be good and give me a reason to use it again.

Like your ROG Ally too.