PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's not close lmao. DeLynnsonial:rofls:

How much are you going to spend on your next GPU when PS5 Pro outperforms your PosC? I bet you won’t complain or laugh about it then. :mickey:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

Can’t wait to hook up my PSVR2 to this beast. 

$700 No disc drive  Can't even play your old PS5 game discs  Cows

Posted Images

Less than a Protato lmao. Protato won't outperform my pc .

5600 and 3070ti won't cut it lmfao

1080p perf modes for 820 dollars ROFL 

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I like how you completely dismissed how Series S is a massive fail, but want to dunk on a niche improvement from PS5 which already dominates Series X. I guess you don’t understand scaling up versus down? :drake:

We’re “mid-gen” and it’s apparent Series S has been an issue. So, again, I don’t see an issue scaling up from PS5 to PS5 Pro. 

The issue is that we're "mid-gen" and people feel that the consoles they bought at the beginning of the gen are just starting to get games that belong to this gen.. :drake:  You were crying about Series S holding back gaming all that time... when games have been already been "scaling up" to PS5 and Series X... and now you're happy because they'll scale up jus a little more :drake: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

No he doesn't :Jeff:

Really. 

Because the online comparisons are putting PS5 Pro around a 4070 level. What's the inside scoop on this one Lemij? 

:wow2:

51 minutes ago, Cell said:

Really. 

Because the online comparisons are putting PS5 Pro around a 4070 level. What's the inside scoop on this one Lemij? 

:wow2:

John has a 4070ti... snd his CPU destroys the one in the PS5 Pro :drake:

4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

PS5 disc drive is currently outselling PS5 on Amazon. The scalpers are trying to buy them all up :D 

Wait, so it can read discs games???

Currently sold out on Amazon. Lmao.

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Rofl, dipshitB has a weaker PosC than PS5 Pro. :pavarotti: 

No wonder he’s mad :cruise:

Cuckstz doesn’t even own a PC. He’s stuck with an Xbox Series Shit and Switch. The two retards are doing overtime work trying to damage a higher tier console that rapes the hardware that they claim to game on. Peak jealousy and butthurt :omglol:

45 minutes ago, David P said:

Wait, so it can read discs games???

Currently sold out on Amazon. Lmao.

Yeah, they released a drive attachment for $79.99 some time ago when the PS5 revision came out. Scalpers ready to sell the thing for $200 when PS5 Pro releases, lulz.

5 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

They’ll all pretend to tho 🤣 they haven’t even bought AstroNOTbot

They wont be able to play it on Protato cause Jerry has all the disc drives :omglol:

On 2024-09-10 at 10:41 PM, JonDnD said:

Less than a Protato lmao. Protato won't outperform my pc .

5600 and 3070ti won't cut it lmfao

1080p perf modes for 820 dollars ROFL 

$916 for a PC you can have right now which dusts the PS5 Pro in every capacity. If you were diligent you could do it for less, I put this together in 3 minutes.

They fucked up so bad with this thing. How on Earth they thought they could enter PC cost territory and everything would be just fine is puzzling.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qnf6TY

On 2024-09-11 at 3:06 AM, Remij said:

The issue is that we're "mid-gen" and people feel that the consoles they bought at the beginning of the gen are just starting to get games that belong to this gen.. :drake:  You were crying about Series S holding back gaming all that time... when games have been already been "scaling up" to PS5 and Series X... and now you're happy because they'll scale up jus a little more :drake: 

He is a dumb cow. 

Don't expect too much from him. 

Now, millions of people have the tard ps5. 

I wonder how they will feel.

Not Firetard though, nothing would be new for him. 

Edited by MalaXmaS