The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

death stranding was pretty cool, they should've cut like 50% of the open world gameplay and make set pieces instead of an open world. the combat veteran stuff which i thought was the coolest story arc in the game was so short. All three parts are like 15min long. The pacing in the game is awful, the beginning is a huge gameplay slog with nothing interesting in it. I can see why people drop this game not far into it.

played maybe half of vampyr and I love this game. kinda like my dream game. finally writers put some effort into making characters again. after getting used to the combat I really enjoy that too. this game reminds me of that part in witcher 1 in the beginning after you leave the vizima outskirts and enter the city for the first time. the first part of the city had a lot of going back and forth, talking, investigating shit, some battles inbetween.

now playing GODhonored 2. :aitch:    I picked the daughter as character but then I read she's weaker than corvo? I actually kill every baddie :mjgrin:  I play like a mix of stealth first, pick off some targets then rambo down the last dudes in an area :mjgrin: 

Edited by kaz

More It Takes Two - I don't think I have ever played a game that has constantly surprised me as much as this game. Every play session I'm blown away by what they introduce. I assume we are maybe 75% in now but this is without a doubt an absolute all time great. 

Finished MK11 story mode

Slowly started AC Valhalla 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

More It Takes Two - I don't think I have ever played a game that has constantly surprised me as much as this game. Every play session I'm blown away by what they introduce. I assume we are maybe 75% in now but this is without a doubt an absolute all time great. 

Finished MK11 story mode

Slowly started AC Valhalla 

Perfectly put! That last area was a blast!!

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The problem with It Takes Two is that you need a friend to play. 

I never have time to setup games with anyone these days, even online.

Yeah, it took a while for us to set up a time to get started. But damn…it quickly makes a great first impression and only gets better. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Played through Prey over the last week or so. Game was a surprise, definitely a bit of a gem that shouldn’t have flown under the radar. 

will probably take a short break before I jump into the Mooncrash DLC.

is that on consoles too?

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Played through Prey over the last week or so. Game was a surprise, definitely a bit of a gem that shouldn’t have flown under the radar. 

will probably take a short break before I jump into the Mooncrash DLC.

I'm a big fan of Prey but never played any of the DLC. 

Just now, Ramza said:

apparently, there's one dlc for it that's like deathloop, but better. the concept sounds pretty sick.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

apparently, there's one dlc for it that's like deathloop, but better. the concept sounds pretty sick.

Sounds cool.

I bought Deathloop on steam but didn't even install it yet. I need to clear out some other games first.

Just now, Ramza said:

Sounds cool.

I bought Deathloop on steam but didn't even install it yet. I need to clear out some other games first.

i loved deathloop a lot, so i'm curious as to how the prey dlc stacks up.

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What ending did you go for

Spoiler

I blew up the station, but apparently thats considered to be the 'bad' ending :Jeff: The Typhon were fucked up and a major threat to all of humanity, they needed to be erased from existence along with all the research on them.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

as @-GD-X said, we finished It Takes Two. Superb game, a level of variety and imaginative design that I have never seen before. Easily my GOTY from last year.

Yeah, easily the GOTY winner!