The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Finished Heavy Rain, I have mixed feelings about it but overall it was enjoyable and much better than Indigo Prophecy. I liked the amount of detail in the levels and animation the most, it's really well done and believable. And I usually can't stand QTEs but the interactive scenes used it well for the most part. 8.0-8.5 seems about right, it becomes enjoyable after the boring first quarter and you forget the whole non-gaming aspect but it has some annoying faults and design choices that don't make this an AAA title imo. But definitely worth playing through once.

damn, darksiders is fucking awesome.

this game seems to be love or hate. ronk and handsome horse hated it..yet you and segafan love it. so odd.

and I can see why, I mean there is nothing spectacular about it, the combat gets the job done, the graphics are ok, great models, so - so rest, the story is interesting, puzzles are nothing new, and yet the sum of all that is very entertaining.

Finished Heavy Rain, I have mixed feelings about it but overall it was enjoyable and much better than Indigo Prophecy.

I liked the amount of detail in the levels and animation the most, it's really well done and believable.

And I usually can't stand QTEs but the interactive scenes used it well for the most part.

8.0-8.5 seems about right, it becomes enjoyable after the boring first quarter and you forget the whole non-gaming aspect but it has some annoying faults and design choices that don't make this an AAA title imo.

But definitely worth playing through once.

damn..i will definitely acquire in some way. thanks!

this game seems to be love or hate. ronk and handsome horse hated it..yet you and segafan love it. so odd.

and I can see why, I mean there is nothing spectacular about it, the combat gets the job done, the graphics are ok, great models, so - so rest, the story is interesting, puzzles are nothing new, and yet the sum of all that is very entertaining. how are the puzzles?

BC2 ATM, not really playing SP, just MP. Just finished Heavy Rain and it was awesome. Must play for any ps3 owner. Period. Plus you'll be a QTE master by the end of it, just in time for GoW3 B) I'm also dabbling in Hitman blood money which I found for cheap. It's easily the best hitman yet, with some really unique scenarios. This game also gives you some freedom in how to approach missions with customizable weapons. I have a sick silenced SMG that I would've never used in Hitman 2. After every level, there's a newspaper article piecing together the assassination. My kills are always riddled with SMG bullets. Really cool touch.

FF13 and ME2, given up on Crysis for awhile.

And how is Darksiders even remotely similar to Zelda??

You mean besides the fact it straight up uses the Zelda formula? Enter dungeon, get new item, use new item to solve the puzzles and defeat the boss. Rinse and repeat.

and I can see why, I mean there is nothing spectacular about it, the combat gets the job done, the graphics are ok, great models, so - so rest, the story is interesting, puzzles are nothing new, and yet the sum of all that is very entertaining. how are the puzzles? they are of the drag this block to this place kind, heard they become really good later on thou.

and I can see why, I mean there is nothing spectacular about it, the combat gets the job done, the graphics are ok, great models, so - so rest, the story is interesting, puzzles are nothing new, and yet the sum of all that is very entertaining. how are the puzzles? they are of the drag this block to this place kind, heard they become really good later on thou.

ahh..aight

BC2 ATM, not really playing SP, just MP.

Just finished Heavy Rain and it was awesome. Must play for any ps3 owner. Period. Plus you'll be a QTE master by the end of it, just in time for GoW3 B)

I'm also dabbling in Hitman blood money which I found for cheap. It's easily the best hitman yet, with some really unique scenarios. This game also gives you some freedom in how to approach missions with customizable weapons. I have a sick silenced SMG that I would've never used in Hitman 2. After every level, there's a newspaper article piecing together the assassination. My kills are always riddled with SMG bullets. Really cool touch.

Not only a must play for any PS3 owner, a must play for any gamer, really.

BC2 ATM, not really playing SP, just MP.

Just finished Heavy Rain and it was awesome. Must play for any ps3 owner. Period. Plus you'll be a QTE master by the end of it, just in time for GoW3 B)

I'm also dabbling in Hitman blood money which I found for cheap. It's easily the best hitman yet, with some really unique scenarios. This game also gives you some freedom in how to approach missions with customizable weapons. I have a sick silenced SMG that I would've never used in Hitman 2. After every level, there's a newspaper article piecing together the assassination. My kills are always riddled with SMG bullets. Really cool touch.

Not only a must play for any PS3 owner, a must play for any gamer, really.

I disagree. The game isn't good enough to acquire a ps3 to play it. It's not even really a game, it's literally an interactive movie. If you have a ps3 you have no excuse not to play it, but it's not even close to a killer app.