The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

i'm surprised by how many peeps liked heavy rain. perhaps i will find a used copy soon.

I think you in particular would enjoy it, just don't go in expecting too much gameplay.

It's a gripping 8 hour movie that will keep you thinking when you're not playing it. Imagine walking out of a movie when it's just getting good, that's what HR is like.

damn..i want this now. i was glad to hear the full game was better than the demo.

I asked the same question because I thought the demo was honestly total garbage. (well the part with the crime scene investigation).

But peeps from here said the game is much much better.

damn..i want this now. i was glad to hear the full game was better than the demo.

I asked the same question because I thought the demo was honestly total garbage. (well the part with the crime scene investigation).

But peeps from here said the game is much much better.

yeah..seems like the full game is worth a playthrough.

FF13 and ME2, given up on Crysis for awhile.

And how is Darksiders even remotely similar to Zelda??

You mean besides the fact it straight up uses the Zelda formula? Enter dungeon, get new item, use new item to solve the puzzles and defeat the boss. Rinse and repeat.

I get no Zelda impression from that game, i get a cheap GoW impression.

FF13 and ME2, given up on Crysis for awhile.

And how is Darksiders even remotely similar to Zelda??

You mean besides the fact it straight up uses the Zelda formula? Enter dungeon, get new item, use new item to solve the puzzles and defeat the boss. Rinse and repeat.

I get no Zelda impression from that game, i get a cheap GoW impression.ya. same here. i have the demo. will try it.

Finished Bioshock 2 yesterday. Solid shooter with top notch writing, voice acting and sound design. Although sound started cutting in and out during the last 2 hours causing me to miss key parts of the story. Still dont understand why most of my weapons weren't accessible in the last stage. Maybe another bug.:wonder: 8.3/10 regardless. Almost done with gow2 and then i'll replay the last hour of dragon age(save files got deleted on my old HDD) before buying the awakening expansion. After i beat gow3 of course.B) Then Stalker 1/3 and PoP are next.

Finished Bioshock 2 yesterday. Solid shooter with top notch writing, voice acting and sound design. Although sound started cutting in and out during the last 2 hours causing me to miss key parts of the story. Still dont understand why most of my weapons weren't accessible in the last stage. Maybe another bug.:wonder: 8.3/10 regardless. Almost done with gow2 and then i'll replay the last hour of dragon age(save files got deleted on my old HDD) before buying the awakening expansion. After i beat gow3 of course.B) Then Stalker 1/3 and PoP are next.

good to see bioshock 2 is worth a playthrough.