The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Almost finished with BS2 and kinda surprised by how much better it is compared to the first. Atmosphere and sound design remains some of the strongest in gaming period. Gunplay is actually passable this time around as well.:happysad:

Heavy Rain, just finished the first chapter. I hate this

i haven't played it. though i heard the first few chapters are pretty boring. i'm curious to get your opinion on it once you finish it.It got a bit better after the two next chapters which are the demo levels but it's still basically the same thing. But the QTE's are at least well done for the most part

i haven't played it. though i heard the first few chapters are pretty boring. i'm curious to get your opinion on it once you finish it.It got a bit better after the two next chapters which are the demo levels but it's still basically the same thing. But the QTE's are at least well done for the most part

that's good to hear. i know, like me, you weren't too fond of the demo. keep me updated.

By first chapter do you mean the bit up until he loses his son in the mall and has to dive in front of the car? 'Cause that bit was average as fuck.

Spoiler much?

No, you can watch that whole bit in one of the trailers

Well since Bad Company's single player suuuuucks and I can't play the multi til next week thanks to my shitty country then I guess I'm gonna play Bayonetta as well :)

:|

the sp owns.

It's fucking awful

that's good to hear. i know, like me, you weren't too fond of the demo. keep me updated.

Few hours further in, gets much better and enjoyable. Some scenes you really feel drawn in on what's happening yet plenty of times you feel completely disconnected despite their best efforts to make you part of it. And there are some story aspects which seem in disorder, don't make any logical sense or come straight out of movie clichés, but if you can overlook some of these annoying parts it's definitely very enjoyable.

Definitely worth renting and sticking through the tedious beginning to finish it, which is what I'm going to do :face:

Edited by bhytre X HALO

Few hours further in, gets much better and enjoyable. Some scenes you really feel drawn in on what's happening yet plenty of times you feel completely disconnected despite their best efforts to make you part of it. And there are some story aspects which seem in disorder, don't make any logical sense or come straight out of movie clichés, but if you can overlook some of these annoying parts it's definitely very enjoyable.

Definitely worth renting and sticking through the tedious beginning to finish it, which is what I'm going to do :face:

ownage...i like your non-biased review. (cleo had a good one too). i wil definitely rent.