The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

monster hunter tri

How is it? Is the combat decent? It always looks really simple in the trailers.

It's pretty much exactly like what you see in the trailers. At least in the beginning so far. Honestly, I don't it mind it much though I wish it had a lock-on feature.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

so far Tri feels like a singleplayer mmo. Most of the tasks just require you to kill X monster or collect X mushroom. Besides the opening cutscene there is no story whatsoever. On the bright side, the game gives you a ton of options when it comes to character development. You can pretty much equip your character with any weapon/piece of armor you want and the forging/upgrading systems seem pretty robust. i look forward to playing online when the servers go up, this seems like the type of game best played cooperatively with other people.

Edited by Twinblade

Went back to Ass Greed 2. Trying to finish it up. This game is truly a good SP game. After I'm done with this I'll get on Demon's Soul and then Dragon Age. Looking back at 2009 Infamous Ass Greed 2 Demon's Soul Dragon Age Batman AA UC2 Truly 2009 has been an amazing year for SP games.

i picked up pure for like 8 bucks yesterday at some mall.

I got it for 3 in an auction thingy. It should be here in a day or so. Hope its fun

im gonna finish off everything else i bought before i really sink into it.

I got it for 3 in an auction thingy. It should be here in a day or so. Hope its fun

yeah, i got killzone 2 and fnr4 also. gonna try to blast thru killzone's campaign first. race this upcoming week, yes? awesome

yeah, i got killzone 2 and fnr4 also. gonna try to blast thru killzone's campaign first. race this upcoming week, yes? awesome

i got it for ps3

oh and just beat lost planet

Went back to Ass Greed 2. Trying to finish it up. This game is truly a good SP game. After I'm done with this I'll get on Demon's Soul and then Dragon Age. Looking back at 2009

Infamous

Ass Greed 2

Demon's Soul

Dragon Age

Batman AA

UC2

Truly 2009 has been an amazing year for SP games.

? :ben:

-Resistance 2 (Just need 2,500 kills left till I get the Platinum)

-Resident Evil 5 (Trying to get an 'S' ranking on every Professional chapter)

-LittleBigPlanet

I wish you had RE5 on 360 ;(

-LittleBigPlanet

Me too, co-op with you would've owned so hard. :happysad: I graduate HS in 25 days, and after that I'll be getting a 360 so I'll pick up Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition as well. :face:

:-*

-LittleBigPlanet

Me too, co-op with you would've owned so hard. :happysad: I graduate HS in 25 days, and after that I'll be getting a 360 so I'll pick up Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition as well. :face:

:-*

Mercenaries time :face: