The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Guest C.M.

I'm not really hating on the game.

Just the fact that is wasn't what the lemmings were hoping for. Much like God of War 3 for myself.

I think it's lived up to my expectations. I mean after beating it, I'm having a hard time thinking of what gameplay elements they could've added to mix up the gameplay. Maybe more puzzles like GD said, but they have to make sense in the context of the game, not be like Resident Evil's illogical ones.

It could have been like what it was supposed to be before. :reggie:

Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

It's basically, run, get manuscript, shoot bad guys, dodge furniture or machinery, cutscene, repeat.

:reggie:

It has the same structure as games like Uncharted 2 and Max Payne. It's a tps. I don't want pointless open world fetch quest ish. Like I said though, more puzzles would've been nice. Edited by -CM-
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest C.M.

Max Payne was straight up action, it was action setpiece after another. The only thing that changed up the pace were the dream sequences.

True, there was pretty much no break in the action with MP. Alan Wake really reminded me of Half-Life 2's structure. There are so many similarities between the two games.

I'm not really hating on the game.

Just the fact that is wasn't what the lemmings were hoping for. Much like God of War 3 for myself.

I think it's lived up to my expectations. I mean after beating it, I'm having a hard time thinking of what gameplay elements they could've added to mix up the gameplay. Maybe more puzzles like GD said, but they have to make sense in the context of the game, not be like Resident Evil's illogical ones.

It could have been like what it was supposed to be before. :reggie:

Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

It's basically, run, get manuscript, shoot bad guys, dodge furniture or machinery, cutscene, repeat.

:reggie:

It has the same structure as games like Uncharted 2 and Max Payne. It's a tps. I don't want pointless open world fetch quest ish. Like I said though, more puzzles would've been nice.

Dude, it's a corridor fetch quest. How's that better than an open world one?

And you are belittling what it was ACTUALLY supposed to be like. The gameplay could have been MUCH different.

But hey, if you are happy with it..then it's all good.

Guest C.M.

Dude, it's a corridor fetch quest. How's that better than an open world one?

And you are belittling what it was ACTUALLY supposed to be like. The gameplay could have been MUCH different.

But hey, if you are happy with it..then it's all good.

I don't know what it was supposed to be like because they never showed anything. It seems like they decided this game would be a TPS a long time ago.

Edit: I'm starting to think you guys had higher expectations than I did of this game. I can understand why you'd be disappointed if you thought it would be open world. :happysad:

Edited by -CM-

Max Payne was straight up action, it was action setpiece after another. The only thing that changed up the pace were the dream sequences.

though payne's gunplay was sick. plus i liked its story a lot more.
Guest C.M.

i'm at the middle mark of max payne 2. the game has aged so well. it still looks and plays great on the pc.

I have the Xbox version. It's definitely not as good as the PC version but it's still pretty good. I love the slow motion camera that rotates around Payne after a shootout.. It's badass every time.

i'm at the middle mark of max payne 2. the game has aged so well. it still looks and plays great on the pc.

I have the Xbox version. It's definitely not as good as the PC version but it's still pretty good. I love the slow motion camera that rotates around Payne after a shootout.. It's badass every time.get the pc version. it'll play on any (bought in the last 5 years) pc.
Guest C.M.

I have the Xbox version. It's definitely not as good as the PC version but it's still pretty good. I love the slow motion camera that rotates around Payne after a shootout.. It's badass every time.get the pc version. it'll play on any (bought in the last 5 years) pc.I have a shitty integrated graphics card. I doubt it'll run.

Gonna give Oblivion :killzone: another try now that I got a better PC.

Download the Berserk armor and sword mod :-* The level they made to get the shit is pretty crazy and you'll have to take on 3 armored Guts to get it

and the flying Dragon mod and master sword mod :killzone:

Gonna give Oblivion :killzone: another try now that I got a better PC.

Download the Berserk armor and sword mod :-* The level they made to get the shit is pretty crazy and you'll have to take on 3 armored Guts to get it

and the flying Dragon mod and master sword mod :killzone:

Sounds neat, do you need to download and install all mods before you begin or can you add these game-altering mods at any time?